No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Martinez: Arum Feels Weight Gap is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
    He's fought big guys too, Paul Williams, Pavlik. What are you saying?
    Williams is smaller than Martinez, Pavlik I agree

Originally posted by antrob View Post
    Sergio can't challenge himself? Dude you're either a Idiot or you don't watch boxing. Martinez last 5 opponets were Dzinziruk ,Paul Willams twice, Kelly Pavlik and Kermit Cintron. And besides the first Paul Williams fights Martinez dominated.
    Cotto >>>>>>>>> any of the last 5 Martinez opponets.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    To be fair how many times have Marquez fought at WW? Its not stopping Pac. We have to be fair bro.

Floyd and Pac are fair game. They both won titles at JMW.
    No its not. FLoyd beat a inactive Oscar, but Floyd win was legint, Pacquiao winning a belt against Margarito at a 150 catchweight was/is a farse.

Just because you beat a bum at a weight doesnt mean he should fight at that particular weight.

Martinez fighting Pacquiao or Floyd is a ***** move from Martinez

Comment

lol

If *******s clamor for the fight, not the people who think he is ****, I think Pacquiao will oblige (example JMM) if Arum pays him. But I doubt that will happen. Most likely, it will be Bradley after JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        So he moved up to get a big fight? And, getting a big fight was convenient to him right?
        For his bank account, I'm talking about what happens in the ring.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but Martinez already admitted Manny was too small. I'd like to see the fight happen if Manny can make at least 150 comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            He weight 170 against Dzinziruk!!!

Manny fighting Martinez is crazy as hell, and the only ones claiming for the fight are the *****s, cuz you guys want Manny to lose, thats all. This fight makes no sense in any way.

I bet if Manny accepts the fight at 150, you guys will claim Manny is weight draining Martinez.

Martinez ***** ass, shiuld be looking at Pirog, Golovkin, Bute and Kessler!!!
            Cant say it any better myself..

Some clowns on here just have no respect for what Pac has done in recent years.. Now they say he's ducking Martinez.. You just cant satisfy these haters..

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Williams is smaller than Martinez, Pavlik I agree

Cotto >>>>>>>>> any of the last 5 Martinez opponets.

No its not. FLoyd beat a inactive Oscar, but Floyd win was legint, Pacquiao winning a belt against Margarito at a 150 catchweight was/is a farse.

Just because you beat a bum at a weight doesnt mean he should fight at that particular weight.

Martinez fighting Pacquiao or Floyd is a ***** move from Martinez
              If cotto fought any of those guys outside of Cintron, Cotto loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                This was getting on my last nerve on fight night even after the Knock down mosley reached out to tap gloves!!!! not cool bro not cool at all HAHAHAAHA
                Yea.. that shit was ****ing lame.. It's like Mosley was scared of getting beat up and Pacquiao was scared to hurt him.. I ain't Floyds #1 fan but when Mosley tried that tapping gloves shit with him.. Floyd socked'em in the mouth..

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                  For his bank account, I'm talking about what happens in the ring.
                  For whatever reason it is, it's convenient for every fight that has move up to move up. Whether it is for bank account, cuz' he can't make weight anymore, because it's an easier division up north, or because to get a bigger fight. Every single one of it is convenient one way or the other for a fighter to move up.

Comment

the only reason why arum is saying that pac can win the fight because he knows the fight will never happen.and if martinez was a welterweight there's no freaking way pacquiao can win. martinez is not a slow stiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by antrob View Post
                      If cotto fought any of those guys outside of Cintron, Cotto loses.
                      Cotto is a WW, so yeah, Id agree he loses to Pavlik. At WW he rapes Williams!!

Comment

Working...
                      X