Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Martinez: Arum Feels Weight Gap is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    He had to? Elaborate more please.
    Couldn't get a big fight at JMW. So he stepped up to MW lost a razor thin decision to Paul Willams on short notice than stayed at Middleweight to beat Kelly Palvik because once again no one would give him a shot. You need me to elaborated more.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
      Stop bitchin'

It'll take place at 154.
      So how many times has Pacquiao fought at 154 limit?

Martinez needs to stop being a cherry picker and fight guys his own size!!

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        That's nice.. I just want to see a good fight. I skipped the rest of your post... it reeks of estrogen.
        your allergic to truth thats your problem , your hero has grown to be a manipulating fake that dont know the meaning of a fair fight since he sold out after JMM and you thinking he can beat Sergio in a fair fight is pure delusional fanboy .

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

He's fought big guys too, Paul Williams, Pavlik. What are you saying?

Comment

I know thats the way, he is thinking, wich should be consider cherry picking

If that happends Pacquia should get ****ted on, for it!!

Yeah because, Manny has never been overweighted by his opponents, right??
            Did you judah or Floyd fought the MW champ in any of those?
            Thats what I thought

Just because you can beat a bum, dont mean you should fight at that weight. You are better than that Burner!!

Thank you very much, so Sergio cant challanege himself, but Pac have to fight him ???

Double standard much?
            well thats what happen when people run out of opponents they enter the dream dimension

Comment

if u think manny can win make the fight at 154 stop tring to make excuses margrito bigger thr sergio

Comment

I know thats the way, he is thinking, wich should be consider cherry picking

If that happends Pacquia should get ****ted on, for it!!

Yeah because, Manny has never been overweighted by his opponents, right??
                Did you judah or Floyd fought the MW champ in any of those?
                Thats what I thought

Just because you can beat a bum, dont mean you should fight at that weight. You are better than that Burner!!

Thank you very much, so Sergio cant challanege himself, but Pac have to fight him ???

Double standard much?
                Sergio can't challenge himself? Dude you're either a Idiot or you don't watch boxing. Martinez last 5 opponets were Dzinziruk ,Paul Willams twice, Kelly Pavlik and Kermit Cintron. And besides the first Paul Williams fights Martinez dominated.

Comment

To be fair how many times have Marquez looked good WW? Its not stopping Pac. We have to be fair bro.

Floyd and Pac are fair game. They both won titles at JMW.
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 05-15-2011, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                    Couldn't get a big fight at JMW. So he stepped up to MW lost a razor thin decision to Paul Willams on short notice than stayed at Middleweight to beat Kelly Palvik because once again no one would give him a shot. You need me to elaborated more.
                    So he moved up to get a big fight? And, getting a big fight was convenient to him right?

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                      He's fought big guys too, Paul Williams, Pavlik. What are you saying?
                      Yes This is true and thats why hes the MW champion but anything over that he gets Beat

Comment

Working...
                      X