No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Martinez: Arum Feels Weight Gap is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simpson69 View Post
    Funny how floyd fans want manny fighting at 154 vs sm but at same time want pac to fight jmm at 135-140.
    I"m not a Floyd fan. I'm a boxing fan who is tired of seeing Manny take the easy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
      Martinez moved up because he had to.
      He had to? Elaborate more please.

Comment

Funny how floyd fans want manny fighting at 154 vs sm but at same time want pac to fight jmm at 135-140.
        What's even funnier is that Sergio keeps saying Pac is too small for him and he would rather fight Floyd (including a video from yesterday) and Sergio says he's willing to take the FMJ test. Pac is gearing up to fight Marquez but Floyd is doing what? Making home videos, selling lottery soda? Why are Floyd fans not calling for that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Manny could not beat Martinez at 154 in a million years ,,, you boys are delusional , he cannot handle good slick boxers and the notion he can handle a top class big slick fighter without one of his special advantage clauses is ludicrous , dont you fellas pay any attention to whats going down with his CW bull**** , he has been playing handicap an already slow opponent , its so ***en plastic .
          That's nice.. I just want to see a good fight. I skipped the rest of your post... it reeks of estrogen.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
            I'm sure martinez will move up eventually but his biggest payday is against a Pacquiao or mayweather so him being at the age of 36, I'm sure he is thinking that way. $ first and then move up. or I'm sure the winner of the Super 6 might be a great optiong for him too.
            I know thats the way, he is thinking, wich should be consider cherry picking

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            I swear when Pac ends up fighting JCCJr. for a 9th weight class title yall better KILL him for it.

Because it will happen.
            If that happends Pacquia should get ****ted on, for it!!

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
            So what, Pacquiao isn't the only guy who has entered the ring at 147-149, back then Judah and Floyd were doing that and when they faced bigger guys no one was complaining. Stop bitchin'
            Yeah because, Manny has never been overweighted by his opponents, right??
            Did you judah or Floyd fought the MW champ in any of those?
            Thats what I thought

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Who in this thread woul;dnt pick Pac to beat Jr at 160?

Right we all would. So again weight isnt the issue its the fighter.
            Just because you can beat a bum, dont mean you should fight at that weight. You are better than that Burner!!

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
            Becuz Bute and Kessler r Huge compared to Sergio they have just about the same speed and even more skill at SMW and hits wayyyyy harder than Sergio specially guys like AA and Bute they can literally end the fight at anytime..Johnson is a tank froch is another elite fight these guys r way too big for sergio yet another BS fight who want to see Sergio go out on hes face looking at the lights...same thing is pAC v Sergio there r weight classes for a reason and if u cant make the weight u cant no one can force u to do so
            Thank you very much, so Sergio cant challanege himself, but Pac have to fight him ???

Double standard much?

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
              I can see that happening homie.. but I like to see Pac taking on challenges. Win or Lose. It may bring back another classic Pacquiao fight.. His recent fights haven't been challenging to Manny and it shows in his demeanor. Tapping gloves and shit.. I just want to see a warrrr with someone willing to fight and not run..
              So you and I feel the same. That makes us throw back fans of Pac.... Most everything past 2008 other than the Cotto fight has been a joke. Every passing year since has become more of an embarrassment. But I feel ya. Being throw back fans of Pac is tough. Its hard to see him cherry picking opposition and having Arum control his career.

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                If he can't even make 147 why isn't he fighting Marquez at 140. You see Pacquiao needs every advantage or he won't fight you. Marquez has to jump up to weight classes but the thought of Pacquiao doing it is a automatic no? I mean they are not even trying to hide their some hypocrites.
                PAC-JMM will weigh close at fight night. Sergio will outweigh Pac 20+. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Yeah because, Manny has never been overweighted by his opponents, right??
                  Did you judah or Floyd fought the MW champ in any of those?
                  Thats what I thought
                  Stop bitchin'

It'll take place at 154.

Comment

I dont want that, Sergio is too good and too big , I want Floyd at 147 or JMM at 140 , Pac wants his own division weight that changes depending on the opponent , Manny just manipulates the weight to slow a smaller opponent or weaken a big already slow opponent ,,, he has become the biggest BS in boxing Ive ever seen , Manny sold out after JMM and has become plastic man that wont fight a fair fight .

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                      I can see that happening homie.. but I like to see Pac taking on challenges. Win or Lose. It may bring back another classic Pacquiao fight.. His recent fights haven't been challenging to Manny and it shows in his demeanor. Tapping gloves and shit.. I just want to see a warrrr with someone willing to fight and not run..
                      This was getting on my last nerve on fight night even after the Knock down mosley reached out to tap gloves!!!! not cool bro not cool at all HAHAHAAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X