Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting: Froch OUTBOXED Abraham Like No One Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting: Froch OUTBOXED Abraham Like No One Did!

How does Froch with his ''limited'' boxing skills did a better job and took fewer punches from Abraham than each Ward and Dirrell did?

Because Froch is a very underrated fighter who has a VERY awkward style...Even Dirrell said he wouldnt want anythingt to do with froch again...said he was too awkward to fight..For some reason with them long ass arms flailing around he is just awkward..

Comment

Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
      Because Froch is a very underrated fighter who has a VERY awkward style...Even Dirrell said he wouldnt want anythingt to do with froch again...said he was too awkward to fight..For some reason with them long ass arms flailing around he is just awkward..
      hmm thats true. Froch is very underrated and he will continue to show skills against Johnson. The finals will be an intriguing one with Ward vs Froch!

Comment

plus froch is ****in huge

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
          How does Froch with his ''limited'' boxing skills did a better job and took fewer punches from Abraham than each Ward and Dirrell did?
          How did he lose against Kessler while Ward dominated him? It is all about styles...Froch has a better range with his jab and more power to make Abraham more defensive.

I knew Ward would win impressive,but still not make it look as easy as Froch due to the above mentioned.

Now,how do you think Froch will do against Ward?

Comment

Froch has been improving the past couple of years, maybe it's because he's been fighting very good opponents.

He is better than Ward right now, and should be in The Ring top 10 P4P, not Ward.

Comment

Froch is a damn good fighter NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, also he has MORE POWER then Dirrell and Ward so I think his Power probably really kept Abraham from taking many risk while Dirrell and Ward was just TOO FAST for Abraham and used mostly SPEED

Also when it comes to SLUGGING, not many people can OUT-SLUG Froch especially with that STRONG CHIN

That being said, I don't see Froch beating Ward though, I think Ward out-boxes him as well, YOU NEED SPEED to beat Ward

Comment

agree,

on the other hand I thought Kessler beat Froch by a round.

but Ward completely dominated Kessler.

styles make fights...

cant w8 for the other semi-final

Comment

I saw Abraham win 1 round vs Froch, and 1 round vs Ward. And I saw Abraham going on his way to being shut out the same way by Dirrell, probably would have ended up 120 fir Dirrell even if Abraham one a round, because Dirrell knocked down Abraham[OMG something Ward or Froch couldn't do!].

Sorry but I saw no difference in either of the 3 fights. Abraham was thoroughly outboxed in his last 3 SMW Tourney fights, completely shut out, baring the foul on Dirrell. Winning a total of 3 rounds added together.

He was fighting as a desperate man against Ward, and still lost. IMO the Abraham we saw against Ward, was the most determined one to win in years. He really wanted to knock Ward's head off, but missed very badly 9 times out of 10.

Comment

I don't care about all that, I'm just hoping that Froch beats Johnson, so Ward can rough em up in the finals.

Comment

Working...
                    X