Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on mayweather after watchin the Fight Hype videos???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Why dont you go and have a cry , he called him Poochy buwahahahaha
    Gayweather .. please its time to drop the bull****t, just drop your panties and come out of your closet... Lets see your defensive Gayroll against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      I think I have a better idea as to why he is so reluctant to fight Pac. Its like he feels that he will get no credit for beating Pac, but he will lose everything if he loses the fight. To him, its not worth the risk.
      What a terrible way for Mayweather to look at it. He's not the center of the universe, you know. It's not like he's the one who forced this "mismatch" upon himself like the Spadafora rumor. It's the whole world. I don't think anyone will come up with a single excuse in that kind of scenario.

It's the fear of losing that he can't deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        What a terrible way for Mayweather to look at it. He's not the center of the universe, you know. It's not like he's the one who forced this "mismatch" upon himself like the Spadafora rumor. It's the whole world. I don't think anyone will come up with a single excuse in that kind of scenario.

It's the fear of losing that he can't deal with.

Yet you say he is scared to lose his 0 yet he was signed and ready to fight untill Manny ran off to Clottey ,,,, boy you are some kinda whiz in analyzing evidence you should chose detection as a career ,

Did you know Pacland is where all the empty heads congregate .

Comment

This fear of losing comes from where? I hear people say that but where is this proof. The one fight people felt he lost was the Castillo fight. He fought Castillo in an immediate rematch. In the fights that he got hurt he walked those same guys down and dominated them. This kinda of talk is ridiculous.

I have met Mayweather on many occasions. This is what I got from him.

He is an alpha male and needs to be in control.
          He is very nice to fans and takes his time out to take pictures sign autographs, give interviews.
          He is very generous and fearless, he really does not think he can be beat any fighter if he's prepared.
          He has a temper and does not like his motives questioned. I got into a heated debate with him when I asked him what was it about Castillo that made it a close fight.

He's my favorite fighter because he's the best fighter. He has flaws and makes mistakes like everyone but he is a lightning rod and that's great because technicians usually don't get the spotlight that he has been afforded.

I think him coming out with these videos if the first real sign this fight is about to be made. He has had ample opportunity to defend himself, the fact that he chooses now to do so is not by accident. The vacation is over
          Last edited by Travdog; 05-14-2011, 06:58 AM. Reason: Error

Comment

So which exactly is it? Some posters here said he is reluctant to fight because once he beats Pac he will get no credit for it. What? Even if that is the case, which is unlikely. So what?

I haven't seen the videos (bandwidth cap), but I've heard this thing before somewhere. I'm scratching my head why he keep saying this. He will get no credit for beating the no. 1 boxer? SMH. I just find that hard to digest.

Comment

Working...
            X