Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on mayweather after watchin the Fight Hype videos???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    He got exposed as a racist selfish moron and hypocrite.

For example, he says he doesn't use the word "homie" but doesn't deny saying that he would get some people with guns to take care of those security guards.

Another time he says he never said Pac was on anything and he has nothing against Pac, yet he says Pac is on power pellets and juice and then calls him Poochy (sp) when he was on TV.

Then he says he helps the homeless by giving them $5 each while his driving in his Maybach and complains about how thats never on the media. Its not on the media because he doesn't post pics or videos of it unlike him posting pics of his gambling tickets.

Pretty much everything he says is full of ****
    Why dont you go and have a cry , he called him Poochy buwahahahaha

Comment

Great posts in this thread.

Refreshing because i just finished reading all the posts in the thread about video part 4 from fight hype.....and lets just say i was not surprised.

Comment

Floyds older then Pac so wouldnt he slowdown first making it easier for PAC...

They just need to make the fight happen stop bullshi&&ing...

Floyd does seem a little reluctant, but after hearing him and Mosley did the test for there fight ,its no reason Manny cant adhere to the same...

Manny is to blame if he is who he says he is its no reason he couldnt have just said YES"

this day and age a *****grandmacouldbetakinsteriods.com

Comment

So, is part 5 the last part?
          No. In part 6, he puts a jew in the oven.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TragicallyInept View Post
              As someone who used to be homeless, living on the streets and in shelters (when able), I actually find it offensive how Floyd tries to use the Homeless to make his image better.

Oh he gave some homeless people five bucks? Well bully for you. You gave out turkeys, so you must be a good guy? Guess what, Nino Brown gave out turkeys, and we all know how he was.

It's his mentality that acts like throwing out some bucks to the homeless is actually helping them that is outrageous and offensive to me.

How about using your money and influence to get some things done? How about donating some of your money to local soup kitchens? how about hiring some of those homeless people to do some jobs for you, whether it's landscaping or what ever?

When I was homeless there were MANY cats out there that were on the streets who have experience with landscaping and manual labor. Who before succombing to addictions or the economy had jobs as contractors and painters and **** like that.

He only does things for the homeless when he wants to get some public credit. A lot of people do things for the homeless, but they don't do it for positive attention or anything other than because they feel it's the right thing to do.

Jayson Williams, former NBA player (and yes, the guy that shot that limo driver) would often go see sick kids in the hospital and things like that without cameras or anything, because he didn't do it for the cameras. Shaq has done the same thing.

People who try to use the less fortunate as a media bargaining tool are, in my opinion, the lowest of the low.
              Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                Wow. That's some Mel Gibson type stuff right there, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  Pacquiao has always been hard to negotiate with. Remember Hatton and Cotto? This is a fact. In fact, Hatton pulled out once in negotiations because Pac was asking for too much money. In the end, Arum had to give some of his 27% to Pac to appease him. And remember, Cotto did not want to fight Pac for his belt at 145 but still did it anyway because of the money.
                  Hmm... just curious. Hard to negotiate in what way? Exactly how much is too much? Or it's hard to accept an Asian man calling the shots. You make it sound like Pac didn't earn it.

Do you think, Pacquio = Hatton and Pacquiao = Cotto at the time of the negotiations? As far as I know, both Hatton and Cotto hadn't matched Pacquiao's drawing power in all of their careers.

Just wondering, I have no follow up question for this. I'd appreciate any answer.

Mayweather has always been fair in negotiations. The only time was with Shane last year when everything was agreed to but Floyd was hesitant in signing. Almost after a week, Floyd signed anyway. These are facts, folks.

Comment

didnt GayASSweather once said "Pacquiao hasn't done nothing i haven't done". So that means he must have taken PED.
                    Oops! he already has...XYLOCAINE.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      Wow. That's some Mel Gibson type stuff right there, yo.
                      Sergio Martinez is a coward! Move up to super middle weight, *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X