Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Mayweather Hand Picks Opponets & It's Noticeable Too" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez: "Mayweather Hand Picks Opponets & It's Noticeable Too" (Video)

Last edited by RL_GMA; 05-12-2011, 06:02 PM.

AHHHH no one cares, please give us the video of Sergio saying that Mayweather would beat Pacquiao, I would but I dunno how to post a whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRL8ZVw_prs

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      AHHHH no one cares, please give us the video of Sergio saying that Mayweather would beat Pacquiao, I would but I dunno how to post a whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRL8ZVw_prs
      If Sergio's old ass said Pac beats Floyd the video would have been up ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
        Its his opinion, can't knock him for it. Many boxers have sided with either Manny or Floyd. Doesn't make either wrong or right.
        Last edited by RL_GMA; 05-12-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

awww floyd to go on a new vacation to duck sergio now

Comment

martinez is a *******!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
              Lol, your right, *******s would have made a hundred threads on it by now. Funny how they ignore anything that doesn't include Pacquiao winning ain't it?

Comment

Get'em Sergio!!!!

Comment

can't **** with sexy sergio

Comment

Great interview, I thought that Martinez gave some great answers and he looked very confident, so sure that he would be able to beat any boxer that stands in his way. I have to agree with the things that he said, specially when the reporter asked him if he had to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather to become the #1 P4P and he said no, because if Pacquiao continues to fight almost retired fighters and Floyd continues away from boxing, then he could become the #1 by fighting top notch fighters as he has done in the past fights.

Congratulations to Maravilla Martinez, he's really showing what boxing is about by fighting the best and by showing what a true warrior is, giving the chance and respecting every oponent, but at the same time showing that he is truly the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X