Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Mayweather Hand Picks Opponets & It's Noticeable Too" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    awww floyd to go on a new vacation to duck sergio now
    Well you know Fanny won't go near him...not until he gets KO'd.

Comment

Cool..................

Comment

I like sergio but im gonna defend floyd on this

Hes talking as if floyd is a 154 pounder... what the fuk? Just because he can make it, it doesnt mean he should fight there

Pacquiao could make 160+ If he REALLY wanted to...but it doesnt mean hes going to be good there

I think hes just trying to lure them out, and i think hes trying to get 1 over the media to try put him as P4P #1 to FORCE pac to fight him...

I think he understand pac wants a good fight...and loves testing himself

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
          If Sergio's old ass said Pac beats Floyd the video would have been up ages ago.
          No it wouldn't, cuz it would never happen...LOL!

Comment

HE IS RIGHT!

But I think both are Cherry Picking, Mayweather does it himself while Arum does the Cherry Picking FOR Pacquiao

Kinda sucks that Sergio is left without a fight right now and it doesn't look like anybody is willing to stop up and fight him...well at least NONE OF THE BIG NAMES want to step up and fight him

at 2:54 it seems like Martinez is confident that he will get a fight with Mayweather eventually, I guess we will have to see on that one...but I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen
            Last edited by sicko; 05-12-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Mayweather beats Martinez.

But it's odd that when Martinez said Floyd beats Pac, all of Floyd's fans jumped on the thread saying Martinez knows his stuff. Why so silent now?

Comment

*****s will take sergio off as p4p 1 now lol
                And pit david diaz as number 1 just so pac isnt

Comment

sergio is ducking pac in this vid., runnn sexy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

pac needs to fight bradley or ortiz to keep his grip on the #1 p4p spot.

fighting an old lightweight in marquez does nothing for him at this point.

though who are these great fighters that sergio wants to fight to become #1? chavez jr? zbik? manfredo?

no wait, wait...ishida!

Comment

Martinez cherry picks worse than Pac and Mayweather combined. Martinez doesn't have a single HOFer on his resume and has sold ZERO PPV's in his entire career.

Comment

Working...
                      X