• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isnt klitsckho2011 an alien??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      isnt klitsckho2011 an alien??
      Maybe Wlad and Vitali are aliens. Maybe Klitschko fans aren't racist, they are specist, they hate other humans fighting the Klitschko aliens.

Comment

Bump.

Can't believe more people didn't jump on this.

Comment

I have made it clear, it is Valuev that is not of our species.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            Boxers get beteer and deserve more money as they age past 35.
            Marcos maidana is somehow victor ortiz father, in spite of being the same age
            the pacquiao and mayweather fight didn't happen because of drug testing
            manny pacquiao would lose every historic matchup ever.
            And duran would win every fantasy fight, even at mw where he was past his best.
            Julian Jackson regularly killed men with gloved fists
            nicolino locche is the greatest defensive fighter ever
            Miguel cotto takes a knee after he puts on a hat, or scratches his head,
            racism is regular and acceptable
            if you hug nuts hard enough, candy Comes out.

All for now haha. Went a bit overboard.. But I'm sitting at a direct tire waiting for them to change my tires, so I couldn't think of anything better to do

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              Boxers get beteer and deserve more money as they age past 35.
              Marcos maidana is somehow victor ortiz father, in spite of being the same age
              the pacquiao and mayweather fight didn't happen because of drug testing
              manny pacquiao would lose every historic matchup ever.
              And duran would win every fantasy fight, even at mw where he was past his best.
              Julian Jackson regularly killed men with gloved fists
              nicolino locche is the greatest defensive fighter ever
              Miguel cotto takes a knee after he puts on a hat, or scratches his head,
              racism is regular and acceptable
              if you hug nuts hard enough, candy Comes out.

All for now haha. Went a bit overboard.. But I'm sitting at a direct tire waiting for them to change my tires, so I couldn't think of anything better to do
              bwahaha. that was too funny

Comment

theyd say *******ed logic was the pennacle of human evolutionary intelligence which is why the world imploded

Comment

They would think:

That the moment a fighter loses they mutate into a giant anus.

That James Toney and Paul Williams wish to know on a second-by-second bases if everyone understands what they're saying.

That human boxers change their skin colour from green to a series of different hues as they progress through their careers.

That the first Mike Tyson (presumably a series of clones) was the best of them all and would never, ever be beaten, unless he actually was, in which case it would be revealed that the Tyson who was beaten was in fact one of the inferior "past-prime" clones.

That there's only one Ricky Hatton (cloning seems to be banned with this particular individual).

That the moment a fighter gets hit with a hard shot he gets transported to a strange street. Alternatively he may have stones thrown at him by the crowd. This is known as being "rocked".

That Harold Lederman is some sort of keeper of information which he's desperately dying to impart to a man called Jim.

That Sergio Martinez exudes some sort of pheremones that cause other male members of his species to profess bizarre ***ual thoughts about him. No ****.

That "No ****" is some sort of codeword for ending a post, sort of like "over and out" or "Roger."

That if a fighter badly beats another fighter he is somehow obliged to take him to a primary educational facility, no doubt to reimpart all the knowledge which was beaten out of him during the fight.

That twitter is the ultimate proving ground for settling disputes.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    3. Timothy Bradley may be one of them.
                    I thought this was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      What type of "facts" would aliens assume when they came back to conquer us at a later date? I'll start off.

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is some special species of duck.
                      2. Manny Pacquiao is a Filipino supersoldier who picks cherries for a living.
                      3. Timothy Bradley may be one of them.
                      4. Andre Ward has never thrown a punch.
                      5. A lot of fighters get shot after Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather fight them.
                      6. Fighters from the 70's and before were a lot of bums, I mean they all have at least ten losses.
                      7. Bob Arum is a mafia boss. (Okay, maybe they'd get some things right)
                      8. Puerto Rico and Mexico are fighting a war.
                      9. Roy Jones would go grab drivers out of taxis to fight.
                      10. We are all insane.

Any others people want to add?
                      11 If your hungry Floyd Mayweather keeps a bunch of hot dogs around

12 If you need money you can find 50 cent in floyd Mayweathers butt hole

Comment

Working...
                      X