Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who remembers this> Floyd willing to pay JMM step aside money to get fight with Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remembers this> Floyd willing to pay JMM step aside money to get fight with Pac!

Floyd Mayweather Jr. told the Grand Rapids Press that if Manny Pacquiao wants to fight him all he has to do is ask. Mayweather already has a fight scheduled against Juan Manuel Marquez on September 19 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. This would mean that Mayweather would have to pay Marquez step aside money, which he is willing to do

"If Manny Pacquiao really wanted the fight with me, all he's got to do is say it," Mayweather said. "We could pay Marquez some step-aside money. Pay him a million dollars, that's nothing. Step aside. Then, my man, me and you can make seven figures. Is you ready? Let me know." "Everybody knows Pacquiao is not going to get 50-50 with Floyd Mayweather," Mayweather said. "Look at what Pacquiao made his last two fights and look at what I made my last two fights. It's still a business, even though it's a sport."

we know this but"others"will forget

Comment

Floyd signed to fight JMM the day before Pacquiao-Hatton.....

Comment

keep the facts coming! maybee just maybee one or two of the sheep will come around.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          we know this but"others"will forget

I dont get it bruh....all this posturing...

I get why Mayweather doesnt talk to the media because he can only say "Take the test" for so long....

thats all he says...he never makes any outragoues demands....

I dont care who you are...in this day and age if an athlete is opposed to taking PED test in any sport they are suspect....especially if you are going to get paid 100 Milly

Comment

why did he sign to fight jmm before pac's fight? why not just wait a day after pac's fight then negotiate?

It's like the same thing if someone were to bring up top ranks "deadline","all floyd has to do is call" or "we'll wait another 2 weeks for floyd" etc. goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Floyd signed to fight JMM the day before Pacquiao-Hatton.....

nobody is disputing that...which is why Mayweather offered to pay JMM step aside money you putz

Comment

yeah during that time floyd was willing to fight pac without blood testing. after pac battered cotto the ost came up.

Comment

this will be avoided
                  Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-11-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    why did he sign to fight jmm before pac's fight? why not just wait a day after pac's fight then negotiate?

It's like the same thing if someone were to bring up top ranks "deadline","all floyd has to do is call" or "we'll wait another 2 weeks for floyd" etc. goes both ways.
                    That makes no difference man....fact is..he was willing to pay JMM a million to step aside...his fight with JMM made no difference he JMM would have let Pac & Mayweather fight for a million bucks.

Stop tryna come with absurd angles....the fight being signed means nothing....they fight coulda easily been scrapped had Manny wanted to fight...

Does that not make sense?

@ the TOP RANK DEADLINE & counter on the website...lol wow..did you just pull that out of your azz?
                    ..please

Comment

Working...
                    X