Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who remembers this> Floyd willing to pay JMM step aside money to get fight with Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    Haha my point exactly......at that point there was NO OST demands...meaning Mayweather was willing to fight Pac and Pac still didnt want to fight him.....
    "all in fun man all in fun!! " 05-02-2011 04:50 PM

Comment

Haha my point exactly......at that point there was NO OST demands...meaning Mayweather was willing to fight Pac and Pac still didnt want to fight him.....
      You are a flaming nut hugger, and it's embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        why did he sign to fight jmm before pac's fight? why not just wait a day after pac's fight then negotiate?

It's like the same thing if someone were to bring up top ranks "deadline","all floyd has to do is call" or "we'll wait another 2 weeks for floyd" etc. goes both ways.
        manny hhad 1 fight above 140 at the time.why do people make it seem as if a pac-mayweather fight was talked about for years.
        why would floyd call arum when arum and his team already knew what floyd was asking for?if arum really wanted to put floyd in the ring with manny he would have sent loyd a contract with everything floyd wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

bwhahahahaahhahahaha!

*****s got pwned!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            yeah during that time floyd was willing to fight pac without blood testing. after pac battered cotto the ost came up.
            Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

bwhahahahaahhahahaha!

*****s got pwned!!!!
            Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Exactly. He was all about it before the Cotto fight.
            Floyd was going to take the SAME test.

You fellas are trying too hard to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              You are a flaming nut hugger, and it's embarassing.
              naw i just present facts...you have yet to present any my friend...if you wanna have a FACTUAL debate we can do so......like this here>>
              I never thought I’d see the day when Freddie Roach would come clean about his fighter Manny Pacquiao not being ready to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. Well, here it is straight from the horse’s mouth in an article by Ronnie Nathanielsz at inquirer.net: Roach says “I would like to see him [speaking about Pacquiao] get a couple of more fights, then get Mayweather Jr., and get out of there.” There it is, folks. Roach is admitting that Pacquiao isn’t ready to face Mayweather Jr.

i'll wait...

Comment

why do you always post in a fag way (bolded and centered)?

anyway, pac fought hatton in May...instead of floyd waiting for the result he signed up to fight jmm on the same date. why is that? obviously your idol's actions betrayed his words and here you are very happy about it like a 13-year old girl getting kissed for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  why would pac accept less than 50-50? if floyd agreed to 50-50 then the fight would have been made. if floyd didnt demand 100m then the fight would have happened now
                  when did floyd demand 100mil? link? vid?

Comment

Working...
                  X