Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mayweather-Pacquiao would've happened if not for OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no.unless floyd signs back with top rank f or manny leaves fight aint happening..i think manny wouldve taken the test..its arum whos in the way

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
      if Floyd didn't ask for it do you think it would've happened by now?
      hmmmm?.....
      Bob was not going to let it happen.

Before Floyd retired, Bob had Manny at 140lbs.

When Floyd retired, Freddie, with Bob's blessings moved Manny up to 147lbs believing Floyd was gone for good or for a long while.

Panic sets in when Floyd comes back, beats Marquez, and guns for Pacquiao who is now considered the P4P champ.

When Floyd makes his desire for Pacqiuao's title known, Bob and Team Pacquiao start to scramble so they don't look like they're ducking the fight
      to the fans and the media.

Rather than move Manny back down in weight to avoid a potential confrontation with Floyd, they feign their desire and agreement to face Floyd at welterweight while at the same time building up road blocks with delays and excuses which are still going on 'til this day.

Comment

Yes, the fight couldve already happened.

All roads to lady gaga now.

Comment

no. and my vote of yes was a mistake. floyd would have come up with another excuse. the so-called first negotiation was all bluff.

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          it was always floyd's belief that pac had no interest in fighting him. numerous interviews in the past had him saying pac never really called him out. i really don't know why it's such a huge deal for him to see pac call him out first. did floyd actually believed that pac is afraid to fight him? why is it so important for floyd that pac calls him out first? why does that even matter?

looking back, it almost seemed like floyd was just testing the waters in the so-called first negotiation and was surprised when pac accepted his challenge. his water test became a rolling snowball that can no longer be stopped. he had to come up with something. the rest is history that ended up in a never ending blame game.

pacquiao made the mistake of not calling floyd's bluffs. floyd would have been exposed much earlier, fact that floyd's latest demand is $100 million, not to mention spies in training camp floyd sr. was set to introduced.

nahh. i'll never buy the first negotiation either. it was all bluff. demanding things that he never demanded in his previous fights didn't look like he's dying to fight pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
          X