Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khans twitters next opponent is Guerrero or Judah!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khans twitters next opponent is Guerrero or Judah!

Bradley and Morales have both confirmed they dont want to fight @AmirKingKhan that leaves Judah and Guerrero as Marquez is fighting Pacman.

I'm hoping it's Judah instead of Guerrero.

F Bradley he should fight Khan. If he isn't fighting Manny or Floyd who else can he fight that's a big name and winnable fight.

I think Guerrero would be a much better fight.

Comment

He should fight Guerrero

Comment

This is getting silly.I'm not sure what's going on,but unless Bradley gets to fight Pacman,him & Khan need to settle business at 140.They're the only 2 left until Mattysse crashes their party.

Comment

Guerrero would be a sweet fight..

Comment

Still not understanding why Khan should fight Zab.

Comment

If he fights a blown up Guerrero Khan has more to lose. Judah is also a bigger name. Timothy Bradley will sign with Top Rank after fighting Morales then fight Rios and lose without ever facing Manny IMO.

Shaw has allready agreed that Bradley could fight Khan for his last contracted fight then he is a free agent and if he wins a top 8 P4P free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                Still not understanding why Khan should fight Zab.
                He shouldn't,he gains nothing from that.The only person that gains anything would be Judah,if he gets the power down in good form.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  He shouldn't,he gains nothing from that.The only person that gains anything would be Judah,if he gets the power down in good form.
                  Absolutely. I'm holding out hope that the Bradley fight stil gets made. I think Khan outboxes him.

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                    Absolutely. I'm holding out hope that the Bradley fight stil gets made. I think Khan outboxes him.
                    Outboxes who??Bradley??Not me.Bradley is gonna make that fight a gutta fight.He has that ability.Khan isn't gonna win a fight he can't control.

Comment

Working...
                    X