Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pac's knockdown on Mosley really the "hardest" Shane has ever been hit with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane didn't know where the f he was when he was sitting on the canvas...dude was scared after that, hence he ran the other 9 rds. This payoff/taking a dive talk is pure crap, I thought he was juiced up?? Why do his opponents need to take dives if they are passed it, washed up, and Pac is already running an A-side Meth fever?

Comment

I dunno, I think Forrest cracked him a little better. I remember Mosley being hurt before the knock down, then holding on and having no legs after Forrest's uppercut landed.

Then again, he was 39 and clearly didn't have what he had against Forrest. So maybe that's why he said what he said.

Comment

Anyone notice how Shane was trying to block and actually touched his nose mid air as he was about to hit the canvas?? ***** was hella funny and embarrassing lol.. PACmonsta is just to crazy to tame right now!

Comment

discredit the KD all u guys want but just look at shane's face and how he landed all out of form. that should tell u all how hard pacman hit..

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
            1-2-3, Chin-Chin-Chinese...observe:

Chin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chin

Chinese (JUST KIDDING, No racial!)

Comment

Shane said it was the hardest hit he felt...

now the *****s dont want to believe it..

Pac power is one of the reason why your god is not fighting and rather watch lady gaga.. like the rest of the f@g and little girls..

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
                Actually, that post was as irrelevant as the 'it landed on the neck/shoulder' posts.

Punch was right on the ear. Not a nice place to be hit, regardless.

Comment

Punch you don't see coming.....

Almost the same punch Pac landed on Lebwaba. The first knockdown. Same reaction too.

Comment

Working...
                  X