Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pac's knockdown on Mosley really the "hardest" Shane has ever been hit with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    On the chin.
    it was not at all on the chin.....it was clearly on the side of the neck/shoulder....

Comment

First you guys keep telling how Pacquiao was having trouble with Mosley slick movement and slipping punches and how he made look Pacquiao one dimensional.

Then now you guys are saying fight is fixed and how Mosley running scared from a fight.

You guys are fickle minded.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
        Again, internet warriors are the truth.

What the **** is Shane supposed to know about it?
        so the hardest punch Mosley ever got hit with landed on the side of the neck/shoulder?

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
          First you guys keep telling how Pacquiao was having trouble with Mosley slick movement and slipping punches and how he made look Pacquiao one dimensional.

Then now you guys are saying fight is fixed and how Mosley running scared from a fight.

You guys are fickle minded.
          I never mentioned the fight was fixed...Im asking how was the hardest punch that Mosley ever felt is a punch that lands on the shoulder/side of the neck?

Comment

I saw him hurt more bad against Forresst, even did the chicken dance, wobbled, and went down all at once. With the Pac KD, he looked hurt, but wasn't as dramatic as the Forrest KD.

But hey, Mosley said that was the hardest punch he's felt. So what can we do other than take his word for it. We can't judge because we were not the one's getting hit. But to me it looked like Vernon had him more hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              I saw him hurt more bad against Forresst, even did the chicken dance, wobbled, and went down all at once. With the Pac KD, he looked hurt, but wasn't as dramatic as the Forrest KD.

But hey, Mosley said that was the hardest punch he's felt. So what can we do other than take his word for it. We can't judge because we were not the one's getting hit. But to me it looked like Vernon had him more hurt.
              a left on the side of the neck/shoulder?

It wasnt even on his chin

Comment

Why not this TS ask Pac to hit him in the chin and those other fighters Mosley fought so we know the accurate result?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  I never mentioned the fight was fixed...Im asking how was the hardest punch that Mosley ever felt is a punch that lands on the shoulder/side of the neck?
                  Maybe Mosley lied to justify his running and not fighting. But you can tell how scared he was. He flinched on every Pacquiao feints. However if you don't think the fight is fixed, you should not make a big deal if Pacquiao is the hardest puncher Mosley ever face. We all know Pacquiao punched hard enough to make Mosley ran.

Comment

Dang it just kills floyd's fans when someone gives credit to pac for something doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      Was it on the chin or on the side of the neck/shoulder?

1-2-3, Chin-Chin-Chinese...observe:

Chin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chin

Chinese (JUST KIDDING, No racial!)

Comment

Working...
                      X