No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
    This fight is trash. No way in hell I buy this fight. Already seen parts one and two of this movie and I know how it ends. Jmm is gonna get ****ing spanked this time, he doesn't belong above 135 against anyone elite, much less pacquiao. Why waste another fight on another dude who doesn't have a ****ing snowballs chance in hell to do anything. Jmm is gonna get retired, all u fools drinking the 2008 coolaid are gonna be back tracking like mother ****ers the day after this beat down. Just don't come with no lame ass excuses, u eat ur crow like a man. If ur buying jmm as some sort of threat, or this fight as a legit fight, don't change ur mind after u get made to look stupid. I don't wanna hear how old he is, I don't wanna hear about what weight he came in at. If he's got "pacs number", he better keep that *****, don't change up after he gets sent to sleepy land. Jmm has no business in a ring with pacquaio at this stage of their careers. I wanna see what his tee shirts gonna say after this one, maybe "I beat him twice and then he kmtfo"

What? Floyd fought marquez AFTER pac fought him twice, what are u even talking about?
    Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    oh great. another fight where we have to "hope" it goes better than we all know it will go. arum, keep the hits coming.

and for all the ppl who dont understand how relevant weight is in boxing, either get to a gym and talk to a real boxer or stop trying to sound like u kno what ur talking about. jmm doesnt belong over 140 and he has no chance if he comes in under 140 against a over 140 p4p level pac.

cosign. count me in the camp that sees this as a meaningless fight.

Comment

• Marquez goes down a few times.

But gives Pac hell for every minute he stays on his feet.

Pac wins by UD.

Comment

• Death wish come true for Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

• PACROID IS BAD FOR THE SPORT! PERIOD!!

He needs to go to flip land and try and fix that country. LEave boxing. let the real boxers box. 8 meaningless division titles. N!gga please.

Comment

• No JJBJ2, no disrespect but the way i was raised is that we live or die with our trades. If I'm a garbage collector, through rain or even snow, you go and do your job. These people are the ones not even seeing the money that Mosley gets paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Marquez goes down a few times.

But gives Pac hell for every minute he stays on his feet.

Pac wins by UD.
              unless pac suddenly declines at an amazing race, this wll not be the case. jmm vs. floyd is the only time we have seen jmm above 140 and he was slow, much slower than floyd. pac is faster than floyd in just about every respect but reflexes. i see this fight being a one sided beating a la margarito. i have no interest in seeing pac beat up a punching bag. jmm's countering abilities will do **** for him at that weight.

Comment

• pac will fight bradley, ortiz, and those other guys sometime next year.. mark my word.. or is next year to late and these guys will be to old by then LOL?? the fight with marquez is gonna happen some say it should a few years ago but it didnt so all that crying is not gonna change anything.. its better to have it happen now then to wait even longer! like i said those other guys will get theres next year.. pac fights anybody!

Comment

• too bad, saddle up for ortiz.. better start drinking piss by the gallons

Comment

• Pac will seriously hurt Marquez so bad that he'll start drinking blood in his piss.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                      pacroid is too good for jmm,bradley or judah,, he needs to fight Ortiz,Martinez or Angulo, or even Canelo ,or Mayweather somebody that brings an equal measure of danger. The ship has totally sailed on a jmm fight, that shoulda happened 3 yrs ago, now as much as I like JMM and think he won both previous fights with Pac , this bout at this juncture is just pac vs mosley 2. Its a continuation of the last 6 fights. in other words more garbage ,even though jmm will go out on his shield. Im not buying another pac fight until he fights somebody thats a true true threat jmm isnt that anymore.
                      *****S really convinced that pacquiao is that too good and that great without them knowing it. They have upped the standards of fighters pacquiao should fight. that amounts to giving compliments and tribute to pacquiao subconsciously, these *****s really are *******s inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X