Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fires: Bradley Has No Balls, He Knows I'll Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here goes that "scared" word again.

Mind games.

Comment

if its about unifying the titles, why not give Bradley an equal share of the purse? Bradley isn't scared, he just heard that he might be in line for a Pac shot, so he's playing the waiting game. If Khan and Bradley were making equal money, the fight would already be signed.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
        if its about unifying the titles, why not give Bradley an equal share of the purse? Bradley isn't scared, he just heard that he might be in line for a Pac shot, so he's playing the waiting game. If Khan and Bradley were making equal money, the fight would already be signed.
        Bradley is waiting to hear offers from GBP and TR,at the end of the day its a smart business move..HBO/GBP will have to make a good offer to get this Khan fight on..Like a few fights promised to Bradley..Bradley wants to be treated like his resume and accomplishments state he should be treated..Like a Champion and a star..

Comment

Bradley better be careful what he wishes for if he steps in the ring with Pac , he's dead meat ;no matter how he uses that hard head .....LOL .

Comment

Originally posted by zzat View Post
            I'd love to see this fight and I think Khan would get a UD. Also, I don't think Bradley is scare of Khan, I think the reason he's taking his time is to see if he gets an offer for a Pacquiao fight. I don't really blame him for that. Arum mentioned his name as a possible opponent for Novermber.
            Timothy Bradley himself has recently denied the Manny Pacquaio fight rumors.

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-d...ovember--39025

Timothy Bradley has been a disappointment lately. He needs to man up and stop hiding from Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Bradley wants a money fight and he deserves it,he has proven himself at 140 far more then Amir has and thats a fact.
              If its money he wants, Amir Khan has offered it to him. Khan offered Bradley 1.3 million dollars. Bradley will not accept it. That tells me that Bradley is not brave enough to fight Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                Atleast Khan wants the fight. Is he scared? Perhaps. Does Bradley have the ability to beat him? Sure, but atleast Khan wants it though, I can't say the same for Tim. Khan vs. Bradley was THE fight at 140. Yet Bradley turned it down. Instead of taking his chances and beating Khan then becoming a big name in the sport, he decided to decline. It disappoints me really.
                I agree. The reason this fight won't be made is because of the devil in boxing BOB arum. He keeps floating names aroud to face Pacquiao and by doing that he is holding up negotiations. Im not saying Bradley wouldn't be a better fight than Mosley, Margarito, Clottey but Khan vs Bradley is what fans want to see at 140. Not a catchweight. The winner of that fight has options. Maybe HBO needs to gaurentee the winner and losers next fight will be for a purse of 7 figuires.

Comment

Hey Khan, I read on boxingscene.com that Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero will fight you. He's a bigger draw than Bradley here in the states and thats a fight the fans want to see. I never here you mention his name...maybe your scared of him because you know he can beat you. Warrrrr Guerrrrrero!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Bradley wants a money fight and he deserves it,he has proven himself at 140 far more then Amir has and thats a fact.
                    That dont mean crap when talking about $$$$

Bradley cant draw flies to ****!!!

HE cant even draw Winnie The Pooh To ****ing Honey!!!!
                    Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 05-10-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                      Timothy Bradley himself has recently denied the Manny Pacquaio fight rumors.

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-d...ovember--39025

Timothy Bradley has been a disappointment lately. He needs to man up and stop hiding from Amir Khan.
                      Totally agree

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                      If its money he wants, Amir Khan has offered it to him. Khan offered Bradley 1.3 million dollars. Bradley will not accept it. That tells me that Bradley is not brave enough to fight Khan.
                      You know what the ****ep up part is?? Khan is Making less money than Braedly, just so Bradley accepts the fight, even though Bradley cant draw flies to ****!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X