Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: PACQUIAO "You Failed" WHY Last Night did more Harm than Good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: why did people boo and walk out of last night fight?

Because people expect Manny to Knock people out an have lots of action in his fight. Where as people know mayweather's fights a mainly low action (some say boring) with lots of sparks of genius, put here and there.

Question: what about mosley's jab kept pacquiao at distance?

His running did, Mosley has a pretty good chin and still has power, maybe they had a whats it called...a game plan to fight at range especially someone with good power such as Mosley. Mosley was clinching seemed to clinch alot later in the game, and too busy touching gloves.

Question: Why was Pacquiao footwork so awful last night, he come in, in straight lines - Becuase Mosley was mainly going back in straight lines. Manny did hit him a few times when Mosley moved to the side, as Nazeem asked him to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
      No I edited that.
      Haha. I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post

Mosley Jab controlled the distance.
        Mosley Threat of his right hand Control Pacquiao!

WOW!!

You typed that like Shane won a couple of rounds like he did against Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post

Question: After Pacquiao's performance against Mosley, Do you think Last Night performance did more Harm than Good?[/FONT]
          Harm. I know Shane still got power but I think Pac should have TKO him. Why he couldn't finish after hurting him in the 3rd?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Horus;10504771]I am comparing these fights because Freddie Roach, Koch, Ariza, and Pacquiao made the measurement of success for this fight was to do better than Mayweather did against Mosley. And they did not.

THATS WHY!

this should sum up all the excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I think if you look at any poll on here the majority of posters agreed Mosley clearly won against Mora in an ugly mess produced by Mora. Why should ranking have any effect on anything at all? they hand those things out like candy in boxing and where you are ranked has no bearing on what you are capable of as a fighter at any point in time.

I won't even bring up the fact that Mosely had not fought in sometime before Floyd not that I think it made much of a difference but what a bizarre thread to make to try and prop Floyd up over Pac using a "bad" Pac performance where he did just as well if not slightly better than Floyd still as your platform for a vicarious Floyd victory.
              but then again who the **** are we!!!

Comment

• ]Why was Mosley #1 WW and P4P #3? [/B]

Was this because of what he did in 2010, the year that Mosley fought Floyd? NO!!! It was because Mosley beat a brickless Margarito in January 2009. That's right something he did to someone who just got caught cheating before the fight 16 MONTHS BEFORE the fight with Floyd.

[

maybe he should have fought him when he was #1 WW and P4P #3
                just sayin

Comment

• This thread proves that Pacquiao is held to a higher standard even over Mayweather..

He's expected to completely annihalate and destroy his opponents, even when he's never been close to being stopped before, and only dropped twice before.

Pacquiao had a height and reach disadvantage, and still dropped his opponent..and kept coming forward the entire night, he didn't get boo'd, Mosley did, for talking about coming forward and exchanging with Pacquiao but once he felt that raw power went in to survival mode for 9 rounds..

and if the question is if he did more harm than good, I'd say harm simply because his performance will hold Mayweather out of the sport even longer now, Mayweather is waiting to hear about Pacquiao getting slower or that leg cramp becoming an issue to his peak performance so he can come back demand blood tests and try to have every advantage possible before the bell even rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    This thread proves that Pacquiao is held to a higher standard even over Mayweather..

He's expected to completely annihalate and destroy his opponents, even when he's never been close to being stopped before, and only dropped twice before.

Pacquiao had a height and reach disadvantage, and still dropped his opponent..and kept coming forward the entire night, he didn't get boo'd, Mosley did, for talking about coming forward and exchanging with Pacquiao but once he felt that raw power went in to survival mode for 9 rounds..

and if the question is if he did more harm than good, I'd say harm simply because his performance will hold Mayweather out of the sport even longer now, Mayweather is waiting to hear about Pacquiao getting slower or that leg cramp becoming an issue to his peak performance so he can come back demand blood tests and try to have every advantage possible before the bell even rings.
                    Dont buy in to the crap boxing media people use because they don't like floyd. If he was waiting for Manny to slow down he wouldn't of agreed to fight many january 2010. Agreeing to all Manny's stips as well. Besides, its Manny who is fighting floyd's leftovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                      This thread proves that Pacquiao is held to a higher standard even over Mayweather..

The only thing some of us criticized was fighting Mosley in the first place. We knew he was done, we knew he wouldn't perform, we knew he couldn't pull the trigger, at all. You can see it, he is twitchy and its obvious he wants to do something but his body is not responding.

It's like running two top performing cars and one of them has bad spark plug wires, you know what will happen right? The engine will misfire. Shane's been misfiring for a while now, and unfortunately for us human beings, we're not a tune up away from running great again...

Comment

Working...
                      X