Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: PACQUIAO "You Failed" WHY Last Night did more Harm than Good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real talk as usual form Horus

I see Shane is being blamed for the long faces....Arum and Team Pac just slide through even though they cherrypicked Shane...smh....nut ass lame ass lil' dudes talking about running....Manny looks like **** and its Shane's fault ....like yall EXPECTED Manny to look good or something..lol...GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      Why some of you cats even bother posting is beyond me...What's scary is, I think you believe the bold too.
      Did you experience the fight via top rank radio broadcast? It's a simple fact Floyd never went down in the fight, it's a fact. Floyd took a better punch and recovered to regain control of the round. Don't blame me Manny went down,he was stiff and over trained and dehydrated and concerned about his set list and on and on and on the excuse train goes. Blame Kenny he ruled it a knockdown. Manny looked like **** no matter which way you try to spin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.one View Post
        Did you experience the fight via top rank radio broadcast? It's a simple fact Floyd never went down in the fight, it's a fact. Floyd took a better punch and recovered to regain control of the round. Don't blame me Manny went down,he was stiff and over trained and dehydrated and concerned about his set list and on and on and on the excuse train goes. Blame Kenny he ruled it a knockdown. Manny looked like **** no matter which way you try to spin it.
        Yeah he looked like crap, and still shut him out (if not for the bad call). The only one spinning things here is you.

Grow up.

Comment

• Welcome to bs where ur called out ur name for having a different opinion....good post

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
            Welcome to bs where ur called out ur name for having a different opinion....good post
            I didn't call anyone out of they're name.

Edit: Not sure if you were talking to me. You could have been speaking of the topic in general...
            Last edited by HandSpeed303; 05-09-2011, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Not a big Pacquiao fan, huh? Lets face it, you gonna hate on anything he does so there's really no point in arguing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Why some of you cats even bother posting is beyond me...What's scary is, I think you believe the bold too.
                Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Yeah he looked like crap, and still shut him out (if not for the bad call). The only one spinning things here is you.

Grow up.
                LOL alright man your right he looked great, he was only resting down there and his compassion is why he didn't close the door on Shane when he knocked him down. He don't have to drug test and i'll accept "ummmm ahhhh talk to my promoter" for any conceivable question relating to Manny from here on in so i can be all grown up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  Funny how the only response is to flame.
                  However the truth of the matter is. Last night Pacquiao did more harm to himself than good.
                  Nah, he put the guy on his ass and had him go on self preservation mode for the rest of the way and almost pitched a shutout (save for that phantom KD in the 10th). He put the fear in Mosley the way Floyd never could. Whenever Pac stepped on the gas he always got to Mosley.

You think Mayweather is doing himself good trying to land himself behind bars rather than the squared ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                    Expectations are a *****, especially when you fail to live up to them.
                    Spin all you want about How Pacquiao did this and Pacquiao did that. The fact of the matter is Pacquiao look like complete **** against Mosley. To the point where the crowd that was in attendance for this fight booed and walk out of this fight. He failed to meet expectations.

Pacquiao looked and fought Frustrated. He never seem in complete control of this fight; To the point that anybody who watched this fought could notice that Pacquiao fought this fight in complete fear of being countered by Mosley right hand.

It was apparent from round 2 that Mosley was only there for a pay check, and Pacquiao still could not get him out of there. All he had to do was pick up the pace and take the risk necessary to Knock him out BUT HE COULD NOT DO IT. He excuse was Mosley ran from him. Well Cotto ran from you too Pacquiao and you knock him out.
                    btw, coming to last night fight. Mosley had not WON A FIGHT IN 2 YEARS! And was 39 Years Old!

Question: Why did people boo and walk out of last night fight?

COMPARISIONS TO MAYWEATHER
                    So what you will about Mayweather performance against Shane, except for in round 2, Mayweather never seemed frustrated, confuse, and timid to attack Mosley. As a matter of fact. The impressive thing about that victory was how Mayweather completely control, and dominate Mosley to point where Nazim Richardson threatened to stop the fight. Not once did Nazim threaten to do that in this fight.

Pacquiao on the other hand had the luxery of watching and studying Mayweather performance against Shane, and learning from Mayweather’s mistakes. Mayweather did not have that same luxary. Freddie Roach is supposedly is such a great trainer, but it is obviously now why they are fighting Mayweathers left-overs. It is because he is stealing Mayweather’s blueprints to success of beating the opponent. And when Pacquiao fights Mayweather’s leftovers that capitalize on the mistakes they made against Mayweather, and minimize the strengths they showed against Mayweather. Which is not a bad thing. However, Not since 2008 have we seen Pacquiao look so confuse, frustrated, and gun shy as we saw last night.

Question: Now that we can compared and contrast the 2 wins, which win was more impressive Mayweather's or Pacquiao's

MOSLEY'S JAB
                    Mosley was able to keep Pacquaio at bay with his weak excuse for a jab.
                    Mosley confused Pacquiao just simply circling around him. As a result Pacquiao never establish an CONSITANT rhythm in his attack. He had burst of combination, and spent the rest of his time getting frozen by Mosley’s jab.

Question: What about Mosley's Jab kept Pacquiao at distance?

SO WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?
                    According to team Pacquiao, had leg cramps, over-trained a little bit , dehydrated, stiffness in his left front calf which happened even in his first fight with Juan Manuel Marquez.

All the excuses do not take away from the simple truth that Pacquiao has trouble with Movement. Add to the Pacquiao footwork last night was remarkably terrible last night. WHY?

He came in a straight lines, very few in and out combinations, and feinted more than a fat ***** in heat.
                    ONE REASON: Mosley’s JAB, and Mosley counter RIGHT HAND!

Mosley Jab controlled the distance.
                    Mosley Threat of his right hand Control Pacquiao!

Question: After Pacquiao's performance against Mosley, Do you think Last Night performance did more Harm than Good?

Fockin hilarious! A Floyd fan talking about Manny, the most exciting fighter in the world disappointing in one fight?!? bahahahahahaaaa

Floyd has disappointed in just about all his major outings when it comes to excitement.

& Manny had more success against Mosley than Floyd did. Shane actually won some rounds against Mayweather, he didn't win any against Manny.

It's a shame Mosley fought both of them past his prime, although even a past prime Shane was able to crack Mayweather hard and wobble him.. I could only imagine what he would've done to him in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                      It was mosley who failed not pacquiao. pacquiao tried to put action but this black american mosley kept doing the high fives and hugging and running. now go fawk urself in the anus with ur dildo named floyd!
                      What has Shane's race got to do with the fight you ******ed, d/ck sucking, racist PIG!!? jesus i see the *******s haven't changed one bit since i last posted here!! .

Comment

Working...
                      X