No announcement yet.

When Shane Tried to Touch Gloves With Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Shane Tried to Touch Gloves With Floyd

Floyd punched him in the mouth and taunted him, I prefer that over the Pac lovefest

Honestly, I agree. I have never liked Shanes "nice" sportsmanship in the first place and after last night I despised him even more. It's a fight, act like it. Instead you touched gloves more than you landed in the actual fight. Shane fought like a ***** and wasted our money. Floyd did the right thing by punching him. Shane Mosley is a ***** and always has been a fake ass *****. Sportsmen my ass. More like steroid abuser.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Honestly, I agree. I have never liked Shanes "nice" sportsmanship in the first place and after last night I despised him even more. It's a fight, act like it. Instead you touched gloves more than you landed in the actual fight. Shane fought like a ***** and wasted our money. Floyd did the right thing by punching him. Shane Mosley is a ***** and always has been a fake ass *****. Sportsmen my ass. More like steroid abuser.
      Floyds attitude and fighting style is exactly the true foil for Mr. Nice gut fighters like Pac and Shane

Comment

Come on u cats xan at least give Floyd credit for not playing that friendly ****

Comment

Comment

i prefer pac knocking shane down than floyd gettin wobbled by shane twice....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              Yeah, ok

Comment

floyd punched and taunted shane...then he ran away from pac...what's cool with that?

Comment

Floyd is a badass and pacquiao is a good guy. Mosley vs Pacquiao 'the battle of good guys'. Nobody wanted to hurt one another, this was a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    I prefer Floyd fighting a fresher Shane coming off a huge KO victory as oppose to Pacquiao fighting an older Shane who hadn't won a fight in 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X