No announcement yet.

When Shane Tried to Touch Gloves With Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Floyd punched him in the mouth and taunted him, I prefer that over the Pac lovefest

wifebeater was trying so hard to knockdown mosley, pac put him on his ass with a shot that didn't even look that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I prefer Floyd fighting a fresher Shane coming off a huge KO victory as oppose to Pacquiao fighting an older Shane who hadn't won a fight in 2 years.
      You do realize that "fresh" Shane had 2 back to back training camps. And his win and the PBF fight had a longer stretch of time than Floyd/Mosley and this fight? The Shane Floyd fought had not won or even been in a fight for 16 months.

Comment

Floyd punched him in the mouth and taunted him, I prefer that over the Pac lovefest

Yes one criticism of Manny I have is that he is too nice and too pally with his opponent.

When the first bell ring till the last bell ring you have to go in with bad intentions.

Shane was embarassing he trying to touch gloves even when Pacquiao would catch him with a good shot.

Manny maybe should have smacked him to stop him doing that, but it not the guy Manny is.

Luckily Floyd is a tool and Manny should go out there with bad intentions.

Comment

Come on u cats xan at least give Floyd credit for not playing that friendly ****
          I dislike Floyd and agree, you only touch glvoes in the first round and last. Or a low blow.

The thing is, Shane was smart because it meant Manny touched gloves and gave him a sec and also Manny didn't seem to be on fire. Only when Shane pushed Manny did Manny actually go for it.

That nice guy shiet saved Shane from getting hurt.

As for Mayweather being nasty to Pacquiao, that would play into Pacquiao's hands IMO if he is angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

wifebeater was trying so hard to knockdown mosley, pac put him on his ass with a shot that didn't even look that hard.
            Pac beat another old shot fighter for his last payday, wow he's so great. Maybe Pac can setup a fight with Carmen Basilio next, I'm sure Arum can convince casual fans and Showtime that he still got something left....
            Last edited by Code Red; 05-08-2011, 01:04 PM.

Comment

yeah ur right man shane n pac were wack

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I prefer Floyd fighting a fresher Shane coming off a huge KO victory as oppose to Pacquiao fighting an older Shane who hadn't won a fight in 2 years.
                This^...pac is becoming a hype job more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  I dislike Floyd and agree, you only touch glvoes in the first round and last. Or a low blow.

The thing is, Shane was smart because it meant Manny touched gloves and gave him a sec and also Manny didn't seem to be on fire. Only when Shane pushed Manny did Manny actually go for it.

That nice guy shiet saved Shane from getting hurt.

As for Mayweather being nasty to Pacquiao, that would play into Pacquiao's hands IMO if he is angry.
                  If Pac is angry that will play into Floyds hand, imo

Comment

+1

As much as I hate agreeing to a *****, I believe we are on the same page on this one!

Comment

The constant touching of gloves was embarassing. It showed that Shane had conceeded the fight and had no dog in him. And Pac knew it but could not capitolize on it, which pissed him off as evidanced in his post fight interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X