Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know most **** on Margarito, but atleast he tried to win........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing you can do when you can't pull the trigger as quick or as often enough as you like. You can't try to win if you just unable to pull the trigger. This has been evident in Mosley last 3 fights. That's why I laughed and never understood why people thought Mosley could still beat the likes of Berto, Ortiz, Bradley etc etc....He can't, dude is shot to ****. He just can't pull the trigger.

Comment

Shane looks like he relies on a lot of denial. Proud people often do as they age etc.

I believe Shane really thought he could win, until he got in there and realized how fast and strong Manny actually is. From then on... He simply did not want to look like Margarito after the fight. he did a great job of preserving his face and is probably home banging his chick and counting his money.

Comment

Whatever,he didn't even deserve the fight.Who the **** cares if he tried??holla when pacman isn't beating on fighters he's supposed to beat.

Comment

Any Prizefighter has to fight with an intention to win.

I don't think Shane done that.

His main objective was to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            Dude, I have been in Manny's a$$ all day. I'm shocked Manny didn't hug and kiss Shane during that fight, as passive as he was last night.
            I'm talking about fans in general who are upset at Mosley. Not you specifically playboy.

You was funny tho when Shane tried that touch glove **** with Floyd Floyd pushed his hands back in punched his azz.
            I don't know what's going on with manny. Maybe dude needs feel like he is losing to not give a f-ck about his opponent. Dude has become to passive in the ring.

Or maybe he knows it's a bull**** fight like everybody else.

Comment

And, a third JMM fight above 135 is weak sauce as well.

Comment

Mosley had no INTENTIONS of winning this fight. He was happy to make it to the 12, but Pacquiao neither had intentions to knock Mosley out due to respect.

Margarito at least tried to win the fight, and Pacquiao knew Margarito wasn't going to stop coming.

Mosley done nothing to suggest he wanted to win this fight other than survive. A shame for a legend to go out this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  I'm talking about fans in general who are upset at Mosley. Not you specifically playboy.

You was funny tho when Shane tried that touch glove **** with Floyd Floyd pushed his hands back in punched his azz.
                  I don't know what's going on with manny. Maybe dude needs feel like he is losing to not give a f-ck about his opponent. Dude has become to passive in the ring.

Or maybe he knows it's a bull**** fight like everybody else.
                  Yeah I like how Floyd did that and as a prize fighter that's the way it's suppose to be. But yeah, Manny is equally to blame, if not more, for that fight looking the way it did.

He could have cut the ring off, but I just think he didn't want to hurt Shane.

Comment

mosley is shot to pieces and couldn't handle the speed (even the mediocre pacquiao we saw last night was far too much for him)

i think he showed up and trained to win
                    but found out quickly that if he took the necessary risks to win at this stage that manny had ample power to knock him out

he wasn't throwing not only to keep manny from finding opportunities, he wasn't throwing because he wanted to avoid return punishment from manny
                    like he didn't want to make him mad
                    and manny bought into it

both men are slipping

touching the gloves drove me bonkers
                    they are there to fight
                    i paid sixty bucks to watch that fight last night after a junk undercard with one stand out spectacular fight (arce and vasquez jr)

manny at his best punishes the version of shane that showed up last night
                    i don't know if it's mental, physical, or due to his preparation, or his age, but he was nowhere near the beast that lit up cotto, or even more spectacularly de la hoya and hatton in total whitewashes/ clinics

manny's got a lot to prove in his next fight in terms of the opponent he faces
                    and how well he does against him

he looked like his legs are beginning to show their age last night
                    the emergence of his complaints about pain/injury in the legs isn't an argument against that, it's an argument for it

Styles make fights, however
                    and even shot shane would still go to war with another slow banger (it's a ****ing shame that i'm calling shane slow at this point, but he's reacting slowly to punches)
                    shane vs marg 2 will still be a war
                    make it happen, bob
                    Last edited by New England; 05-08-2011, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      And, a third JMM fight above 135 is weak sauce as well.
                      I don't know j ro I wouldn't mind it @ 140.

Quick question. What you think about him fighting Bradley at 147?

Comment

Working...
                      X