No announcement yet.

Official Manny Pacquiao- Shane Mosley and undercards discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Mosley landed good shots, Pacquiao landed MORE good shots.

Pacquiao got a legit knockdown, Mosley got a legit knockdown.

Floyd dominated for 11 out of 12 rounds, with no knockdowns.

I got Floyd cleanly beating Pacquiao at this point.

Mosley got a legit knockdown?!? I'm beginning to doubt that you're really a boxing fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      punch output kinda drops if your opponent is doing the moonwalk
      But how will be able to keep up with mayweather tho? Because mayweather could make mosley "running" look like a snail but mayweather can counter or pot shot which would only drop pacquiao work rate even more

Comment

• Originally posted by shawn12 View Post
        Rock jaw Shane who has never been knock down ?
        You just started watching boxing in '09 huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          nope, lol, the ref called it a kd, i can only go by what the ref said.

Lord knows if the ref would have called anything on floyd u *******s would not be questioning it.
          it was painfully obvious that the ref made a serious mistake in calling it a kd.

but if you want to ignore common sense, reality and live in your own world, then its your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I think Glen Johnson would be a tough fight for him but Johnson is slowing down so maybe he could pull it off.

I think he could make an interesting opponent for a lot of guys just keep him away from Ward and Dirrell (which quite honestly I am pretty sure they will do)
            The Road Warrior beats up Pavlik, IMO.

Froch and Bute (the latter of whom I hate) both devastate Pavlik.

Dirrell outboxes him, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him do so while fighting scared. What Championship caliber anybody sees in Direll, I do not know. Yes, he has physical attributes, fast hands and quick feet, but those mean much less at the top level when you have a vag where your dick should swing. Dirrell is so, so lacking in intangibles that it negates his natural talent to a significant degree.

Ward outclasses Pavlik every which way and very likely pounds him to a stoppage.

Pavlik hasn't found what he lost in the ring with Bernard Hopkins. I see him being only cannon-fodder for the top quality fighters at 168, and beatable even for some on the next level down.

Comment

• Originally posted by jadagod View Post
              But how will be able to keep up with mayweather tho? Because mayweather could make mosley "running" look like a snail but mayweather can counter or pot shot which would only drop pacquiao work rate even more
              which is why i have been saying why floyd-pac would probably be a snooze fest.

but its still the fight to be made. as naseem said, if it was up to the experts, then why do the fight? just ask the experts who will win so it can save us all the trouble

Comment

• pacman vs mosley REPLAY

pacman vs mosley REPLAY

bigfightsonline.blogspot.com/2011/05/pacquiao-vs-mosley-replay.html

Comment

• Face the faces guys this year is upset year. Was one on this card too .manny should have lost but he pull it together.whatch wladmir will lose to haye.

Comment

• the fight was so damn bad, im only gonna watch it 3 more times today

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                      You just started watching boxing in '09 huh?
                      I use to be a sparing partner a few years back . Dick face And you?

Comment

Working...
                      X