Official Manny Pacquiao- Shane Mosley and undercards discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    lol, still movement though.
    shane should have taken a risk and duke it out. we all knew that's the only way he can win.

pac should have fought like he did in 11th and 12th round the entire fight

Comment

• Pac deserves all the heat for yet another stinker. It's a shame he is squandering all the good will he has built up over the years with these crap fights recently. He could've been the one to expose Berto and instead he looks a little past prime against a shot grandpa.

Comment

• What the fck was that sht tonight i lost all respect for shane "jab" mosley. Wtf all mosley did was throw jabs. That right hand was there for him all night and he refused to let it go. Shane better retire bc i will never see one of his fight again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          manny was very sloppy in that fight. did u see it? he could have gotten punched back. shane couldnt pull the trigger. its simple.
          he said he got crumps lol

does anyone really looked good fighting someone that keeps running for their life for 12 rounds?

Comment

• Cant be a good fight if both dont want to fight This fight show anything can happen ,ok manny. Punch output can drop ,we don't know for sure . But show me a good counter punches who can punch hard going backward.not floyd or marquez .and remember a counter punches has to get punch first before he can counter.for all we know Floyd could be winning on pont and get ko in the last round.but manny and Marquez fight in November should give us a better pictures. i respect both of thes fighter floyd and manny their both A- fighters ,just diffrent styles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              shane should have taken a risk and duke it out. we all knew that's the only way he can win.

pac should have fought like he did in 11th and 12th round the entire fight
              He's done dude. I was thinking the same thing, then it dawned on me he wouldn't because he doesn't have the legs anymore. That was no Forrest punch that put him down and he was loose as a noodle after.

We saw the last of "Sugar" Shane Mosley against Floyd. Shane Mosley showed up tonight. He at no point, not even at the beginning of the fight, took initiative to be aggressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                Did anyone else think Pavlik didn't look that bad? I had him winning 97-93. I don't think he'll ever be considered elite again, especially at 168, but I think he gives a bunch of guys problems. Would love to see him fight the likes of Glen Johnson at that weight.
                I think Glen Johnson would be a tough fight for him but Johnson is slowing down so maybe he could pull it off.

I think he could make an interesting opponent for a lot of guys just keep him away from Ward and Dirrell (which quite honestly I am pretty sure they will do)

Comment

• what mosley did is a testimony and tribute to pacquiao's power which is usually underestimated by his opponents. mosley tasted pacquiaos' whiplike punches and he felt the throbbing pains in his face.

Comment

• Shane had pacquiao turning for and pacquiao had no answer for it but he couldnt even throw a meaningful punch, it was a joke

Ps i don't think shane legs and head movement have declined as much as people think but he can't pull the trigger so it makes him look worse

Pps how did a brawler make the great pacman look so clueless at times?? Where was the 1000 punch he's gonna hit mayweather with? The angles?? The unrelenting pace?? Mayweather moves better than mosley is smarter than mosley and doesnt fold like mosley
                    Last edited by jadagod; 05-08-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                      He's done dude. I was thinking the same thing, then it dawned on me he wouldn't because he doesn't have the legs anymore. That was no Forrest punch that put him down and he was loose as a noodle after.

We saw the last of "Sugar" Shane Mosley against Floyd. Shane Mosley showed up tonight. He at no point, not even at the beginning of the fight, took initiative to be aggressive.
                      the shane the fought floyd was willing to take risks.. this shane does not.

we all knew shane is pretty much shot but i didn't expect him to run away after getting hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X