Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting pumped for Pacquiao vs. Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see people are pumped! Also, can't wait to see Pavlik back in the ring!

Comment

Not pumped to see my boy lose, but pumped to be a billionare.

Gonna be a good fight either way.

Comment

I gotta say that when they announced the fight, I thought there wasno way I was gonna buy the fight......

Now I am buying the fight, spent 100 on food and drinks, and got 15 people coming over....

I CANT WAIT FOR THE FIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!

Comment

yeah i'm pretty pumped too!

Comment

Yep, just watched Mayweather vs Mosley, Mosley vs Margarito, Mosley vs Cotto, Pacquiao vs Cotto and then Winky vs Mosley 2 back to back and yesterday I watched Mosley vs Collazo.

I think this will be a really competitive fight, Mosley has no problems with Southpaws and fighters with jabs are his weakness.

Comment

Not really, hope Mosley wins though.

Comment

if these superfights happen every month i wouldn't be so pumped up. who are we kidding? not watching them on a big screen hdtv gotta be a lame move.

Comment

Man i cant ***in wait

Every1 writing mosley off can suck my balls

I do think pacquiao can win.....but i also think shanes gonna be in way better condition for this fight.....he peaked early wen he faught mayweather cos he was supposed to fight berto....I didnt think he was gonna be his best

Hopefully its a war in the first few rounds

Comment

Im looking forward to this one too. Gonna be staying up till about 4am, when the fight gets underway UK time.

Comment

**** this **** fight

Comment

Working...
                      X