No announcement yet.

Fight Fans Need To STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    Mosley has looked poor in his last two fights mainly because of his opponents,with Floyd being a master boxer and Mora being a master bitch,pac is a fighter and will give shane plenty of opportunities too land,this will be a very entertaining fight,people dont seem too care though,as arguing about Floyd/Pac is clearly more important too them
    now thats laying it all out like a true blue fight fan. green k to you

Comment

As boxing fans, do you pay for anything? Some will, I won't. Is this style match up intriguing, sure, but is it worth $54.95? Not to me. History, quotes, and facts provided by Shane, Roach, and Arum take the energy out of this fight for me. If Shane wins, good for him. If Manny wins, good for him. But they will not get my money.

Comment

Its give and take, if you going to critise someone like a lot of Pac fans were doing AFTER Mayweather beat Mosley then you need to STFU when the roles are reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Its and take, if you going to critise someone like a lot of Pac fans were doing AFTER Mayweather beat Mosley then you need to STFU when the roles are reverse.
          Boy they blasted Mayweather for fighting Mosley.

First they said Mayweather was scared of a old man, then when the fight was signed they said that Mayweather would be KO'D, and after the fight they said Shane was old.

Now Shane is almost back in his prime according to them.

Comment

You are correct.

However, Pacquaio and Mosley are the two best welterweights in the world. This is the best fighting the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

First they said Mayweather was scared of a old man, then when the fight was signed they said that Mayweather would be KO'D, and after the fight they said Shane was old.

Difference is,

Mayweather didn't fight and beat other top welterweights such as Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito. Pacquaio has beaten all before him, and only Mosley stands as the last top welterweight available. Mayweather had plenty of options open aside from Mosley. Pacquaio doesn't because he has beaten everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

I cringe when some people try to play the high moral ground about how we should be boxing fan, the same boxing fans who made an old picture of Mosley just right after he lost to Mayweather and now they want us to STFU and be quiet because Pac is fighting that same OLD guy? **** that, if you cant handle the heat then **** you..

Comment

Come on man, ya worrying more about what fans of pac said, quotes from roach and stupid arum. **** all that.

Comment

The fight wasnt much good il admit,but damn me i always tell it like it is,thats why you little kids red k me,bring it on,you kids makes me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                      The fight wasnt much good il admit,but damn me i always tell it like it is,thats why you little kids red k me,bring it on,you kids makes me laugh
                      Tell me about it.... Smfh!!!! Shane fought with no heart. What a disappointment. ****ing f*ggot. He should be ashamed of himself. Dude didn't even try to do anything. The Jr-Arce fight was pretty good even though we bit the dust again. Smfh again!!!! Damn Shane, made me look like a stupid ass boxing freak for vouching for your punk ass.
                      Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 05-08-2011, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X