Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Mosley!!!! War Pac-Monster!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
      TS is a real boxing fan.. and actually shows support for the sport. Well said.
      TS means thread starter doesnt it, i just figured out. Yes why should we deny an underdog the chance to cause a upset? Why should people be denied the chance to watch someone cause an upset? *****s would love to see Pac get upset, so why not allow SSM try to upset Pac?

Comment

It's not worth complaining about. No one wanted this fight, and Shane isn't the same fighter he once was. But he's not fighting a Mora who'll suck the energy out of the fight. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the action in Pac-Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
          It's not worth complaining about. No one wanted this fight, and Shane isn't the same fighter he once was. But he's not fighting a Mora who'll suck the energy out of the fight. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the action in Pac-Shane.
          This is all I'm trying to say. Mosley is a fighter and Pac is a fighter. So what are gonna get tonight???? A ****ing fight. I'm a fan of technical boxers and defensive wizards but they usually don't provide the best fight entertainment wise. This fight will. We gonna see some big punches landed tonight.

Comment

Well said TS,green given

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              TS means thread starter doesnt it, i just figured out. Yes why should we deny an underdog the chance to cause a upset? Why should people be denied the chance to watch someone cause an upset? *****s would love to see Pac get upset, so why not allow SSM try to upset Pac?
              red k given...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                *****s woud light boxingscene up on fire if shane beats pac. And then get owned once they realize their idol ducked a guy who lost to a guy Floyd just beat. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  Well said TS,green given
                  Gdlooks man, I klnow this is not a sexy match up on paper but I would be shocked if we don't get a good old fashion sluggfest.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Gdlooks man, I klnow this is not a sexy match up on paper but I would be shocked if we don't get a good old fashion sluggfest.
                    Mosley has looked poor in his last two fights mainly because of his opponents,with Floyd being a master boxer and Mora being a master bitch,pac is a fighter and will give shane plenty of opportunities too land,this will be a very entertaining fight,people dont seem too care though,as arguing about Floyd/Pac is clearly more important too them

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                      Mosley has looked poor in his last two fights mainly because of his opponents,with Floyd being a master boxer and Mora being a master bitch,pac is a fighter and will give shane plenty of opportunities too land,this will be a very entertaining fight,people dont seem too care though,as arguing about Floyd/Pac is clearly more important too them
                      Exactly. Mora is one of the worst boxers to watch. Floyd is a tremendous talent and u can't knock shane for looking lost against a guy who fights like Floyd. Clottey throwing 2 punches a rd busted up Pac a lil bit. A focused and determined Mosley will do more then just bust him up a lil bit. Idk if he will win but I will enjoy seeing him try. I'm so past the whole Pac-Floyd nonsense. I'm a fan of boxing and if they aint gettin in the ring together then I don't wanna waste my time talking about that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X