Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd admits Manny agreed to his tests? (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    yeah I agree, Im not going to blame floyd for being an idiot and withholding the fight. Ill just conveniently blame arum and manny, roach, roger for stuttering, and teddy atlas.

Anybody but floyd, he's never wrong.
    Well it is Freddies and Arums fault, I believe that Pacquiao would have token the test, but its Arum and Freddie that is in his ear.

So I don't think Pacquiao is the coward, Arum is, you Pacquiao fans have to learn that WAYYYY before Mayweather was BORN, Bob Arum has been doing things like this.

The man has been in the boxing business for 40+ years, longer than Manny and Floyd have been alive.

He has always been known for shady business.

Comment

FLOYD "FRAUD" MAYWEATHER was a coward simple and plain

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Well it is Freddies and Arums fault, I believe that Pacquiao would have token the test, but its Arum and Freddie that is in his ear.So I don't think Pacquiao is the coward, Arum is, you Pacquiao fans have to learn that WAYYYY before Mayweather was BORN, Bob Arum has been doing things like this.

The man has been in the boxing business for 40+ years, longer than Manny and Floyd have been alive.

He has always been known for shady business.
        yeah, of course its their fault. You just admitted Floyd changed his tune, and you saw it.

But youre not going to blame floyd...its always someone else. It was arums fault even before mayweather was born. haha.

Now youre even telling us arum and roach are urging manny not to take the tests, Were you in their office when they discussed this? the gym maybe? first time Ive heard of it. Roach went on video and said he tried to tell Manny the tests are fine. Could you let us know where you got this insider info? thanks.

Comment

yeah, of course its their fault. You just admitted Floyd changed his tune, and you saw it.

But youre not going to blame floyd...its always someone else. It was arums fault even before mayweather was born. haha.

Now youre even telling us arum and roach are urging manny not to take the tests, Were you in their office when they discussed this? the gym maybe? first time Ive heard of it. Roach went on video and said he tried to tell Manny the tests are fine. Could you let us know where you got this info? thanks.
          It's a assumption, hey, atlest im not like other Mayweather fans that say 'Pacquiao is on roids" because I could say that.

So bassically you think that it's all Mayweather fault, him alone? Sure some of it is his fault.

See instead of watching alot of Pacquiao fights and interviews, Pacquiao fans need to watch the legacy of ARUM, go dig into fights 30-40 years ago of Arum.

Arum and Don King both have reputations for making things in boxing some of the hardest ever, but they also have the reputation of making some of the biggest fights happen.

Boxing is like a BOOK, you just can't pick it up and start from the end and think you know how everything works.
          Last edited by BoxingFollower; 05-06-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

It's a assumption, hey, atlest im not like other Mayweather fans that say 'Pacquiao is on roids" because I could say that.

So bassically you think that it's all Mayweather fault, him alone? Sure some of it is his fault.

See instead of watching alot of Pacquiao fights and interviews, Pacquiao fans need to watch the legacy of ARUM, go dig into fights 30-40 years ago of Arum.

Arum and Don King both have reputations for making things in boxing some of the hardest ever, but they also have the reputation of making some of the biggest fights happen.

AN assumption, and you just admitted you lied and fabricated a story. Thanks for contributing to the thread.

I didnt read the rest of your post because it's probably all worthless drivel, more assumptions, or whining. Either one.
            Last edited by shogunn; 05-06-2011, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Obviously Mayweather is trying to clean up boxing, except during his pre-Mosley fights, that is.

Comment

AN assumption, but you just admitted you lied and fabricated a story. Thanks for contributing to the thread.

I didnt read the rest of your post because it's probably all worthless drivel, or whining. Either one.
                No, I didn't make anything up, I was trying to give Pacquiao credit, credit that hes not on steroids, credit that hes not a faker.

But ok, we'll do it this way, Pacquiao is on roids, hes ducking blood test, he never agreed to it up until the day of the fight.

Your definitely a *******, most fans know that EVERYONE is at fault, and that includes Mayweather, Pacquiao, Arum, Roach and GBP.

Lets just say this, Pacquiao is on steroids, ya happy now?

Comment

Oh yea, I won't read your anything else your write.

HAHA

Comment

No, I didn't make anything up, I was trying to give Pacquiao credit, credit that hes not on steroids, credit that hes not a faker.

But ok, we'll do it this way, Pacquiao is on roids, hes ducking blood test, he never agreed to it up until the day of the fight.

Your definitely a *******, most fans know that EVERYONE is at fault, and that includes Mayweather, Pacquiao, Arum, Roach and GBP.

Lets just say this, Pacquiao is on steroids, ya happy now?
                    yawwwn, you already admitted it. Now youre just wasting everyones time. Now go join floyds ustream and talk steroids with him. I'm sure both of you will be happy saying "poochio" together.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfollower View Post
                      oh yea, i won't read your anything else your write.

Haha
                      =
                      Originally posted by boxingfollower View Post
                      **** i just looked ******ed. I post like a damn child. Whyd he have to quote me, now i cant delete any of my posts

Comment

Working...
                      X