Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Victor Ortiz: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    It would be better for the sport of boxing if Ortiz wins

He is an exciting fighter who will win new fans for the sport, while Mayweather is dull to watch and turns potential new fans away.
    What's your next two wishes?

Comment

Boxing needs a new star. I'm going with Ortiz for this one but I'm fine either way.

Comment

Boxing needs a new star. I'm going with Ortiz for this one but I'm fine either way.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
          Ortiz couldn't hit Floyd with rice at a wedding.

You don't know for sure if Ortiz can take Floyd's punches...after getting jabbed to the belly for a few rounds he'd be looking for a soft spot on the canvas to rest his weary,overrated bones.

Ortiz is a sucker for right hands..Floyd would have him spinning around like a figure skater.
          Your right I don't know for sure just like you don't know for sure that Mayweather wipes the floor with Ortiz. Floyd hasn't wiped the floor with anyone in the Welterweight division. Victor is younger and has an unpredictability about him that could (You see I put could) give Floyd problems.

You act like I'm insulting your mother dude, calm down. Floyd doesn't have one punch KO power in the Welterweight division. The longer you keep guys in there the more of a chance something bad will happen. Ortiz can make something bad happen for Floyd.

Comment

im rooting for the fighter............whose legacy aint that of ducking all challenges...................and who aint the biggest b1tch in boxing..............thus im rooting for ortiz.............................

Comment

I'm always rooting for whoever Pacquiao or Mayweather fight, because I want to see them both pay for not fighting each other.

Comment

Mayweather..........

Comment

im rooting for the boxer.........whose legacy isnt...........retire........duck............tuneu p..........cheat during weight.............beat up a woman...........retire.......duck............and tune up

Comment

Ortiz all day.I'm rooting for the upset & want 100 to 1 odds on Ortiz.

Comment

Ortiz will carry Floyd in the entertainment department.

Strange that this fight is happening. It was only days ago when Floyd denies the Ortiz rumors. What happened? Was he forced to take it because fans want him to fight this year?

Comment

Working...
                      X