No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: Boxers Settle Dispute on Ticket Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I dont know where people get the impression that Haye is as popular as Hatton. Hatton's popularity was pretty much unprecedented
    Not really, he had a good fanbase but the Mayweather fight made him a massive star.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
      Not really, he had a good fanbase but the Mayweather fight made him a massive star.
      So you think Haye is as popular as Hatton?

Comment

So you think Haye is as popular as Hatton?
        Has popular as Hatton before he fought Mayweather? Yes.

Comment

Has popular as Hatton before he fought Mayweather? Yes.
          Wow....dunno why Haye has spawned such a delusional fanbase.

Comment

Wow....dunno why Haye has spawned such a delusional fanbase.
            Delusional? Hatton before he fought Mayweather wasn't selling over 500k on PPV was he? Haye is.

Comment

Delusional? Hatton before he fought Mayweather wasn't selling over 500k on PPV was he? Haye is.
              Is he?

I didnt realise we were talking about PPVs....? Do you get a ticket if you buy PPVs?

Comment

Is he?

I didnt realise we were talking about PPVs....? Do you get a ticket if you buy PPVs?
                Hatton was fighting to about the same size audience that Haye is too.

Comment

Hatton was fighting to about the same size audience that Haye is too.
                  Hatton was taking thousands over to America. I'd be surprised if Haye had a 1000 fans at the Valuev fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Can't Brit's just buy tickets from the German agent and find their own way over?
                    Absolutely. Anything else would be illegal. As Pain suggested before the 7,000 tickets would be Haye's monopoly which he could sell at marked up prices. The rest of the tickets could be sold to anyone.

Comment

Hatton was taking thousands over to America. I'd be surprised if Haye had a 1000 fans at the Valuev fight.
                      So Haye hasn't become more well known and popular since the Valuev fight? The Klitschko fight is a massive fight, there's nothing else going on this summer the stands will be packed with Brits if they get the tickets.

Comment

Working...
                      X