Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: Boxers Settle Dispute on Ticket Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if there was only 7K Brits in the stadium and 50K Germans, you can be sure the Brits will be louder and more passionate then the booring German ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Even if there was only 7K Brits in the stadium and 50K Germans, you can be sure the Brits will be louder and more passionate then the booring German ****s.
      your right.
      those slow hand clapping tea partys dont seem to make much noise

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
        your right.
        those slow hand clapping tea partys dont seem to make much noise
        His right...what?

Let's hope the fight's at least good

Comment

7,000 to 50 ,000, klits are a joke,pathetic whimps,just watch those 7,000 brits go mental and non stop sing,chant and drum haye on to victory,while the boring emotionless Germans get angry at the noise that is louder than quiet clapping.

Comment

if 7,000 ticket allocation is true then i dont know why the fcuk haye is moaning. He is the away fighter! 10% is what he should get. and haye wont take 7000 fans to germany anyway. wasnt there like 500 for valuev fight?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              if 7,000 ticket allocation is true then i dont know why the fcuk haye is moaning. He is the away fighter! 10% is what he should get. and haye wont take 7000 fans to germany anyway. wasnt there like 500 for valuev fight?

That looks like more than 500 to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post

That looks like more than 500 to me.
                not much more.

Comment

It's a kind of sad commentary on the state of boxing that this was an issue: the Klitschkos were unsure about doing this as they've never had to before, because none of their opponents in Germany had fanbases willing to travel to see them fight.

British fans go hard.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    not much more.
                    Thing is watch some Hatton fights in America before Mayweather, not many traveled. Over 30k went over for the Mayweather fight. Brits turn up in droves for big sporting events and the Klitschko fight is a big sporting event.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
                      Thing is watch some Hatton fights in America before Mayweather, not many traveled. Over 30k went over for the Mayweather fight. Brits turn up in droves for big sporting events and the Klitschko fight is a big sporting event.
                      I dont know where people get the impression that Haye is as popular as Hatton. Hatton's popularity was pretty much unprecedented

Comment

Working...
                      X