Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tye Fields Vows To Knock Sprott Out, Win Prizefighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tye Fields Vows To Knock Sprott Out, Win Prizefighter!

American giant Tye Fields says his quick starts will be the key to victory in the Prizefighter International Heavyweights on May 7 at Alexandra Palace.

[Click Here To Read More]

After gomez pulled out i can see sprott reaching the finals!
    But of course he has to get tye fields out of the way! This could be an hard fight for him due to fields height!

Comment

Tye Fields about to embarrass British boxing.

Comment

War Tye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          American giant Tye Fields says his quick starts will be the key to victory in the Prizefighter International Heavyweights on May 7 at Alexandra Palace.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Ha Ha. tye fields the american giant who has been fighting in canada for the last couple years because its easier to get gifts up there.
          in canada all you have to be is big and white and look like a cunuck.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            Ha Ha. tye fields the american giant who has been fighting in canada for the last couple years because its easier to get gifts up there.

Like Jean Pascal, you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post

since you are not familiar with canada we have 34 million people & 1\3 of them are immigrants & not white.toronto & vancouver have ethnically diverse populations.canada isnt just a bunch of white people...lol! i see you are from kentucky so i will cut you slack....lol!:wank:

Comment

kingpin should be the favorite but there are a couple guys like fields,perez who could surprise us all.even sprott could possibly beat fields so this is no gimme but kingpin is the most talented but can he knock anyone out here?

Comment

Tye Fields knockout round 1. You heard it here first.

Comment

tye fields has a fight in june & i hope its for the canadian title vs neven pajkic...

Comment

Working...
                    X