Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley vs Khan Deadline Extended, But Not Looking Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan don't wanna fight Judah, but hope he does, Bradley - Judah could be bigger if both are unified. Bradley has every right to ask for more than 1.3. like daggum said offer him another 1.2 in his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      Do you even like boxing? It doesn't sound like you really watch it much though.
      Perhaps you should ask Marco Antonio Barrera or Paul McCloskey how they got their head gashes?
      Lol oh no we got a Bradley fan, Amir can suck one also I never said I liked him which is why this fight sucks its gonna end early and by headbutt most likely due to Bradley but not counting out Amir. Amir cut 2 opponents on accidental headbutts and Bradley cut his like last 6 opponents by headbutts in general maybe accidental but probably intentional.

Overrated fighters, Do you like boxing? Or do you just like the boxers that have belts or a big name?

Comment

They didn't even mention Zab's name in the article. This is bull****, Amir Kahn doesn't want it with Zab. No one cares for Guerrero, hes got talent but right now no one cares.

Amir vs Zab, or Amir vs Bradley or Zab vs Bradley either way these three need to find a way to settle this.

Morales and Maidanna need to finish their business.

Comment

khan needs to fight bradley point blank bradley deserves the money the guy beat everyone they put in front of him and hasnt ducked anyone watch khan fight prescott and bradley fight judah

Comment

I believe Bradley's contract with Gary Shaw will expire soon, and he wants to sign with Golden Boy. I figure they will fight each other when under the same banner. They will wait this out for now, while commencing the hype.

Comment

Bradley is on diva mode, he dont desrerve half of what he is getting paid. He cant draw flies to ****!!!!!

By the way, HBO thanks for creating this divas, by the overpaying you idiots do.

It will take a Ortiz-Berto type situation to get rid of Bradley!!

If HBO wants the fight so bad, gurantee the guy another HBO date!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                why doesn't hbo just guarantee bradley another 1.2 million for his next fight? they guaranteed the loser of bradley-alexander a 1 million dollar fight and they guaranteed dzinziruk another hbo fight if he fought martinez so why not.
                Good question.

Comment

So my question becomes, What is Khan getting in Guaranteed $$$ for this Fight?, we all know thats the REAL ISSUE here, LOL If Bradley is only getting a Guarantee of 1.2million, then I'm sure with there being more in the pot, Why dont GoldenBoy and Co put out what Khan's split$$$$ IS? hmmm...cause they know its BS and Khan is once again PRICING himself out of the Fight, I seen this coming, Khan aint ready for the Style that Bradley has, its unpredictable, and not an easy Style to get ready for, Bradley easily shifts gears relating to timing, and pacing, Khan fights like an Amateur still, he's stiff, and Square like the classic Euro Style. Come on people! Use your head here for a sec, WHAT IS KHANS SPLIT of the $$$$$???!!!, that will tell the TALE, period. Nuff Said

Comment

Wll Bradley ever stop RUNNING out there?

Comment

Bradley against Maidana and Khan against Judah.....winner against winner for the gusto...build it up. Guerrero would beat Khan so don't make that one happen...

Comment

Working...
                      X