Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most dirty display of a boxer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK3Xs...e_gdata_player

Pffffftt.

Here you see the ATG Eusebio Pedroza put on a dirty boxing clinic. Check out the beautiful elbow around 6:30. A thing of beauty.

Last edited by goblin213; 05-01-2011, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Also stupid low iq ******ed ref the fight shuda been stopped and DQ.... ****in dumb def he looks like a ****in dumbass primate...

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        Pffffftt.

Here you see the ATG Eusebio Pedroza put on a dirty boxing clinic. Check out the beautiful elbow around 6:30. A thing of beauty.

That was pretty dirty but the other is worse imho

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
          But Solis kept holding and turning his head to the side.

Solis should have been warned of even deducted a point for repeatedly holding.
          Dude he was clearly going for the back of the head.. Even when they were just huggin he was hitting him in the back of the head.. U must be a idiot
          Last edited by BTL; 05-01-2011, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Btw did any of you guys see the rematch earlier, it was pretty ugly as well. That Lazarte is one dirty sob.

Comment

I remember this fight like it was yesterday

Go 4 minutes in.

Comment

Fritzie Zivic

http://www.hardcoreboxing.net/Smith1282006.htm

The Croat Comet is widely recognized as the dirtiest fighter to ever lace em up. He beat Henry Armstrong for the title using mostly his elbows and headbutts, and as mentioned in the link, Sugar Ray said he was the smartest fighter he ever fought. He was a dirty SOB.

Comment

This video almost make me die of laughter. He tried to bitten his ear off, and at the other illegal punches. I'm probably the only one on here who like to laugh at the most unfunny random situation/things. Especially at 1:41, that sneaky mofo threw an uppercut-like low blow.
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 05-01-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

I try to finish watching it, but i can't help myself of laughing too hard. The ref was a ****ing clown, but the other guy didn't even tried to returned the favor by landing his own illegal punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X