No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Jr. Will Not Miss Pacquiao vs Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
    FLOYD SR. trained so well HATTON that RICKY is still dreaming;FLOYD SR. is the former trainer of GUZMAN(now 9 months suspended for having failed a drug test)and he talks about MANNY is on something,FLOYD SR. insulted FREDDY ROACH putting a nickname and his son FLOYD JR. made a video on you tube over MANNY that was disgusting,but FLOYD SR. talks about the video of MARGARITO's camp on FREDDY(we all know that was disgusting and MANNY punished him as well,the same will happen to your son FLOYD SR.!).
    DAMN,FLOYD SR. is really a clown;his son were at BERTO-ORTIZ but he doesn't know if he can be at PACQUIAO-MOSLEY...........PLEASE!!!
    Do you know the difference between a Diuretic to make weight and PEDS , fuk there is some empty heads in here !!

Comment

so lets get this straight, floyd senior thinks pac is on roids cheating because

he states he has not seen anything like this moving up in weight...

but his own son started at 130 and then beat DLH at 154 moving up in weight

?????????????????????

it just gets old ya know...

throwing an athlete under the bus and challenging all their hard work and

accomplishments with no evidence or reason besides jealousy

sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Do you know the difference between a Diuretic to make weight and PEDS , fuk there is some empty heads in here !!
        cheating is cheating

sure there is a difference between a diuretic and peds, but cheating is cheating

is it not

Comment

Diuretics are used for masking PEDs. BTW, Roach's JCC Jr. was caught on furosemide when he fought on Pac undercard.

P.S. Though he wasn't with him at that time.
          Last edited by GatecrasherUA; 04-29-2011, 05:45 AM.

Comment

There's a pale moon in the sky
            The kind you make your wishes on, oh
            Like the light in your eyes
            The one I built my dreams upon

It's not there any longer
            Something happened somewhere and we both know why
            But me, I'm getting stronger
            We must stop pretending, I can't live this life

I don't care how much they pay
            I don't really wanna fight Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
              so lets get this straight, floyd senior thinks pac is on roids cheating because

he states he has not seen anything like this moving up in weight...

but his own son started at 130 and then beat DLH at 154 moving up in weight

?????????????????????

it just gets old ya know...

throwing an athlete under the bus and challenging all their hard work and

accomplishments with no evidence or reason besides jealousy

sad
              Yea but floyd ain't hurting anybody. He didn't ko oscar
              Last edited by MrRolltide91; 04-29-2011, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                cheating is cheating

sure there is a difference between a diuretic and peds, but cheating is cheating

is it not
                In boxing there is lowlife cheating that hurts the opponent like Pac using PEDS to enhance what you have naturally or Margo wearing what amounts to knuckle dusters , taking into account the idea of the sport is to beat a man unconscious so its plain to see how lowball PEDS and loaded gloves are , then you have cheating that cheats the system but actually hurts yourself as an athlete as in Guzman taking Diuretics to make a weight he cant make , Diuretics are not healthy and are really the opposite of PEDS .

See thats why the Law has 1st 2nd and 3rd degree written into its mandate , cheating is not all just cheating .

Comment

In boxing there is lowlife cheating that hurts the opponent like Pac using PEDS to enhance what you have naturally or Margo wearing what amounts to knuckle dusters , taking into account the idea of the sport is to beat a man unconscious so its plain to see how lowball PEDS and loaded gloves are , then you have cheating that cheats the system but actually hurts yourself as an athlete as in Guzman taking Diuretics to make a weight he cant make , Diuretics are not healthy and are really the opposite of PEDS .

See thats why the Law has 1st 2nd and 3rd degree written into its mandate , cheating is not all just cheating .
                  There's a pale moon in the sky
                  The kind you make your wishes on, oh
                  Like the light in your eyes
                  The one I built my dreams upon

It's not there any longer
                  Something happened somewhere and we both know why
                  But me, I'm getting stronger
                  We must stop pretending, I can't live this life

I don't care how much they pay
                  I don't really wanna fight Pacquiao

Comment

so it is already confirmed that pac uses Peds yeah? how about Shane?
                    Last edited by jltsmae; 04-29-2011, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
                      so it is already confirmed that pac uses Peds yeah? how about Shane?
                      Shane was willing to be blood tested and he was , Pac wasnt and hasnt , Shane was asked by Roach you got to take a bloods test , Shane said ok but Manny must also ,Roach said dont worry about ,,,,,lol

Work it out sunshine its not hard !!

Comment

Working...
                      X