Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye is Delighted: Wladimir Showed Mental Weakness!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
    David "The Ducker" Haye is a coward, a compulsive liar, a fraud and a disgrace to boxing. He has been blatantly ducking the Klitschkos for almost 3 years. He finally agreed to fight Wlad because HE HAS NO CHOICE. Sky Sports took away Haye's May 21st date and FORCED him to fight Wlad.

Lets analyze his resume:

Wlad destroyed the REAL WBA Heavyweight Champ undefeated Ruslan Chagaev, who clearly beat Prime Valuev in impressive fashion, unlike Haye who ran like a scared little girl from old shot crippled Valuev the whole fight and set the all time record for fewest punches thrown in a 12 round fight. That gutless coward Haye only threw 143 punches in 12 rounds...pathetic. It was the most boring fight of all time. Valuev got robbed. Even the biased British commentators had Valuev winning the fight. Grandpa Holyfield did better against Valuev than Haye did.

Wladimir Klitschko is the rightful WBA Heavyweight Champ.

Haye is the definition of a paper champ.

Barrett - old shot glass chinned bum who was coming off a 2nd round KO loss to tomato can Cliff Couser. The glass jawed joke Haye was knocked down and badly hurt by Barrett.

Ruiz - 40 years old, shot to pieces, feather fisted, 9 losses. Haye struggled, lost rounds and was stunned and hurt by feather fisted Ruiz, the ropes saved him from getting knocked down.

Fraudley - shot 40 year old pathetic bum, weakest HW title challenger of all time, he should've retired 4 years ago after he got brutally knocked out cold in 3 rounds by tomato can Sprott. Fraudley-Haye was a pathetic farce and a disgrace. Haye was scared to engage with that bum Fraudley, who didn't even throw a single punch and took a dive. It was the most pathetic fight of all time.

Haye is a cherry picking fraud who hasn't done jack shit at HW. He blatantly ducked the Klitschkos and every other top HW.

This fight has overhyped mismatch written all over it.

Hypejob Haye is gonna get knocked the fuck out.

Easy KO win for Wlad.
    is this your job during the day? copy & paste the same f***in post over & over again....ya like he ducked him...hes only going to get how manys millions more now? he wasnt forced to do anything...you are all the same...make up stuff with no proof...im going to laygh if haye wins...are you going to commit suicide?

Comment

david gaye is hardly mr 'i travel overseas to fight'.

gaye is a bell. and someone (wlad) needs to shut this chump up. he's embarrassing for the sport.

all IMO, of course.

Comment

Haye's gonna bust up and dominate Wlad worse than Lewis did with Vitali Quitschko.

Comment

Who still believe HAYE can take a hard punch from WLAD,is a fool!!!Sooner or Later after a good jab will come a deadly right hand,so we'll see HAYE put to sleep!!!!

Comment

i'll be glad when the overrate tool gets KTFO. and him and his chum (adam booth) feck off into retirement.

i'll just be glad when i no longer hear him talking s**t on UK TV.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
              Who still believe HAYE can take a hard punch from WLAD,is a fool!!!Sooner or Later after a good jab will come a deadly right hand,so we'll see HAYE put to sleep!!!!
              Ah, how many times as Haye been "put to sleep" in his career?

If any one is in danger of being put to sleep it's the guy who's been fúcked up by the likes of Ross Purrity, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster.

Comment

Originally posted by JourneymanUK View Post
                Haye talks too much. The more he talks this way, the more hatred he would get. I used to like him, but his ego seems in control right now. Could you just tone down a little for your fans' sake. Why not give credit to both Klitschkos's resume (even if you know theirs are not the best) so that when you win against them, you'll be given due credit too. Or would that be too hard for you to do, given that you already painted this public persona already?
                Very rational post -- except for the part about Haye winning.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  So if you're a salesman, would you not talk to sell your cars? Even if people are looking for a car, they are encouraged with a good sales person. Also If he feels it will help him win, by playing mind games then why not?

Haye does talk, but he gets asked. Heck how many people post on here a day?

The question is, will you be buying the fight?
                  I don't buy this "it's to sell tickets" argument. This fight has been hyped for 2 years already -- everyone who is interested in it already knows about it, and those who aren't interested by now never will be. If anything, Haye has reached the point of overkill and is turning people off by repeating the same crap over and over and over again. But he's compulsive and can't stop talking.

I do agree with the notion of Haye as a used car salesman, though.

Comment

The most interesting HW fight for YEARS. I'm glad all the hype and trash talk is around it. People need to lighten up a bit.

Comment

all i get out of this is , Haye preparing his list of excuses for his defeat.
                      Get over it Haye, Wlad is the bigger and better known champion, he holds more titles, his been in this division longer. You lucky you even getting an even cutt in this. Only becuz the Klits are ready to kill you for FREE. lmbo

Comment

Working...
                      X