No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    LLS Khan's guarantee with GBP has nothing to do with the total pot of money that is being offered for the fight for the fighters to split. All that means is Khan will not fight for less than 1.25mill unless he agrees to it. I don't see how you don't get that. Since you nor I know what the total pot of money is you can't sit here and say for a fact that 1.3mill is fair.
    But you're sitting there and saying that it's not fair. So shall we just wait before more details come out before making any conclusions?

Comment

Bradley made 1.2 mill to Alexander 900k, now Alexander coming off a loss to Bradley is making 1.2 mill to fight Lucas, Bradley feels he should make significantly more than 1.2 mill. that is understandable. its HBO 's and the promoters job to market this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        If 1.3 mill is the offer I respect what bradley is doing and Shaw trying to **** him around cause Bradley will probably leave him after this fight. If Bradley made 1 mill for Alexander why in **** would 1.3 mill be viewed as a good deal to fight Khan? That is good business not ducking IMO. You can't duck someone asking for what you are worth!!!
        This, quite frankly, is the only reason the fight has yet to be signed.

My hunch is that Bradley will take one more fight against anyone HBO-approved, and then bolt to Golden Boy, at which point the Khan fight will be made, probably later this year or perhaps early next year on the heels of a GBP-staged doubleheader.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
          But you're sitting there and saying that it's not fair. So shall we just wait before more details come out before making any conclusions?
          I stated my opinion by throwing out possible figures and why based on those imaginary figures that 1.3mill was not fair. Nothing I said was factual cause we don't know the facts. I on the other hand felt like you were stating your case as a fact which I completely disagreed with. We can comment all day and admit one or the other was wrong when the facts and details do come out. I just don't think a fighter like Bradley should be called a ducker when IMO from what I am seeing he is not ducking Khan.

Comment

the fact that it's shaw saying this publicly tells me the problem was most likely tim not wanting to deal with him. Shaw most likely wanted an extension to go along with the fight contract. Bradley said f%ck off, shaw is starting his smear campaign because he must know by now- in a few weeks bradley will be announced as top rank's latest acquisition and he will be pacquiao's opponent after marquez.

Comment

he saw what happened to berto

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                the fact that it's shaw saying this publicly tells me the problem was most likely tim not wanting to deal with him. Shaw most likely wanted an extension to go along with the fight contract. Bradley said f%ck off, shaw is starting his smear campaign because he must know by now- in a few weeks bradley will be announced as top rank's latest acquisition and he will be pacquiao's opponent after marquez.
                That's true. The Alexander fight was in danger because of Shaw trying to tack an extension for Bradley's contract onto the fight contract or something like that. We should wait to hear from Bradley.

Comment

This happens because Tim sees a guy like Berto making 1Million to fight bums like Hernandez. Bradley sees this as a big fight at 140 and wants more. 1.3 is good though imo. How much will Khan be making???

Comment

Like i said in another thread, Khan might be the bigger draw, but if he doesn't offer Bradley a fair share and goes on to fight nobodies like Mccloskey, he wont be the bigger draw for long.

Comment

"1.3 is a lot of Money"

Dont you love it when broke dudes try to count others peoples money.

Bottom lione he will sign when it benefits him. If he jumps on the first offer he is a fool. He knows how much he is worth, thats why he holding out for more money. Also his contract is almost up with shaw. who knows if sure is trying to get him to resign under the contract him. And He shouldnt either.

Also lets cut the bull**** about Kahn being a big Draw HERE IN THE US of A.

Comment

Working...
                      X