No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    lol I was at Bradley - Alexander, it sold well over a 1,000 tickets. Does anyone understand accomplishments? Doesn't matter who, or what you think the level of comp is or was, the fact is Devon was a unified champ, so yes more accomplished. Lol no Ortiz wouldn't be considered more accomplished than Pac or may just by being unified, lol how do you compare that to what Rome is saying. No matter which way you wanna slice it in your heads to make your fighter sound better, the fact is Devon was unified, Khan is not, So Devon more accomplished. If by some.grace of god Khan wins, then he will.be more accomplished.
    Because you're saying being "unified" makes you more accomplished. Even if you beat two ***** fighters to unify....lol@ "it doesnt matter who". Dumbass argument.

Comment

• If the pot is higher than 3 million he has a case. I don't pay to see Khan vs McCloskey but would pay to see Khan vs Bradley.

To sell the fight most of the times the dance partner has a lot to do with it.

Comment

• what are u guys worried about? bradley isnt unresonable. the fight will happen and all of u will stop sulking. these are negotiations. the problem with it is its all occuring in the media, which is bad. **** like this happens all the time. ud be a fool to think it doesnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          What do you think he's worth?
          I don't know what he is worth. All I am saying that I agree Khan should get more money than Bradley but it should not even be close to a lot more than Bradley.

Comment

• This is between Bradley and shaw, Khan and his promoter have sorted out their end so we just have to wait for something to come up, would love to hear from Bradley and see what he has to say.

Comment

• Here we go again...Just like he "ducked" Alexander after his destruction of Witter and Urango. Gimme a break. The dude just wants some money lol the fight is gonna happen. Unlike Bradley-Alexander, this fight can truly produce a future superstar in boxing. Both should get a huge payday. Not just Khan, and not just Bradley either.

Bradley's been calling him out for ages, and Khan's newly found confidence has made him want this fight too. Both want it.

Comment

• Bradley knows that Khan would beat his ass. 50/50 is fair or 55/45 Khan because Khan is the bigger draw. If he wants more than that he is ducking plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This is between Bradley and shaw, Khan and his promoter have sorted out their end so we just have to wait for something to come up, would love to hear from Bradley and see what he has to say.
                  I agree with this post and would love to hear from Bradley myself as well..

Comment

• Bradley deserves way more than 1.3 million. He made nearly that against Devon and now holds the key to Khans future. This is Khans biggest fight and a fight that is the only fight people want to see him in with. It doesn't matter about what Bradley draws or his viewership, takes two to tango. Give Tim his 2 million and tell that greedy **** Amir Khan to prove that he is the best in the division. Until he beats Tim Bradley he will NEVER be able to say that.

Comment

• Doesn't matter the point about it is that Bradley is worth atlest 1.3 million, he took 1 Million for fighting Alexander, the KHAN fight is wayy bigger and shoudl draw a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                      X