Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      Their are a lot of casual american boxing fans who know Amir Khan he has a lot of buzz in southern california
      I never said people didn't know of him. Also being a major draw and having a buzz are to very different things. No?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          Damn Bradley is fast!!! Khan's never going to catch him.

Comment

Khan should just fight Maidana again that fight he will make a more money doing so too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                I never said people didn't know of him. Also being a major draw and having a buzz are to very different things. No?

Bradley is from southern california and still Amir Khan is like Michael Jordan compared to Tim Bradley in his own town

Comment

Come on, Bradley, don't make me turn on you too.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                    HBO obviously think Khan is the bigger draw as he has a multi fight contract with them and Bradley doesn't.

Khan is only guaranteed 1.25m per fight with GBP and HBO, so the 1.3m being promised to Bradley is fair exchange, as you put it.
                    LLS Khan's guarantee with GBP has nothing to do with the total pot of money that is being offered for the fight for the fighters to split. All that means is Khan will not fight for less than 1.25mill unless he agrees to it. I don't see how you don't get that. Since you nor I know what the total pot of money is you can't sit here and say for a fact that 1.3mill is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      His OWN promoter is saying he is ducking the fight basically....Tim Brad is a JOKE!
                      There is something wrong here. When does a promotor slate his fighter in public. Their contract is not going to be renewed. Clearly there is more going on than meets the eye. Maybe Bradley want's a basic fight to finish with Shaw and start a fresh with a new promoter. I am certain he wants the Khan fight but maybe not with Shaw in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                      X