Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    I do agree with that though.

Bradley should get about 1million flat fee.

Khan (who is 99% of the draw) gets whatever he gets and deserves it.

At the end of the day this fight is about Khan, Bradley is just the opponent
    An opponent who is bringing a title and putting it on the line. This is a unification bout it is not just all about Khan. When this is done I think you will find Bradley will pocket a lot more than $1.3 Million and will be proved right for holding out.

Comment

Timmy wants to cash in on his "smoke n mirrors" career cos he knows its coming to an end when he gets in the ring with Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
        They're not getting anywhere near 5 million.

It's probably nearer to 3m, and that will be for the entire event, not just the main show.

Khan only made $975,000 vs Maidana. Bradley is being offered almost a third on top of that despite not being a major draw.
        We don't know what they are trying to split and I just threw 5 mill out there. We also know Shaw and Bradley contract is just about over so we never know what kind of salt Shaw might be throwing in the game as to why Bradley hasn't accepted.

Lets get some things straight Khan isn't a major draw in America. In England Khan may be a major draw but in America he is not. So **** all that major draw talk. This is the best fight for them both!!!!!!

FAIR EXCHANGE HAS NEVER BEEN A ROBBERY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          I do agree with that though.

Bradley should get about 1million flat fee.

Khan (who is 99% of the draw) gets whatever he gets and deserves it.

At the end of the day this fight is about Khan, Bradley is just the opponent
          Originally posted by tredh View Post
          We don't know what they are trying to split and I just threw 5 mill out there. We also know Shaw and Bradley contract is just about over so we never know what kind of salt Shaw might be throwing in the game as to why Bradley hasn't accepted.

Lets get some things straight Khan isn't a major draw in America. In England Khan may be a major draw but in America he is not. So **** all that major draw talk. This is the best fight for them both!!!!!!

At last some sense. Green K given.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            An opponent who is bringing a title and putting it on the line. This is a unification bout it is not just all about Khan. When this is done I think you will find Bradley will pocket a lot more than $1.3 Million and will be proved right for holding out.
            I don't think he will.

Gone are the days where HBO will just throw big money at fights and give into fighters demands.

HBO don't want to see expensive calamities like Bradley - Alexander and Berto - Hernandez happen again.

Bradley can either accept, or move to ESPN and fight for $50,000 in front of a sparsely packed ball room.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me.
              I knew there would be bumps in the road but this is fcukin stupid.

Comment

Their are a lot of casual american boxing fans who know Amir Khan he has a lot of buzz in southern california

Comment

At 2.20

"I want Khan next, i want the fight fans to decide who i fight next and ill do it"

well little timmeh, tha fans want you to fight Khan so ****in man up and fight him son!!

Comment

"stop runnin timmy, stop runnin out there baby"

Comment

HBO obviously think Khan is the bigger draw as he has a multi fight contract with them and Bradley doesn't.

Khan is only guaranteed 1.25m per fight with GBP and HBO, so the 1.3m being promised to Bradley is fair exchange, as you put it.

Comment

Working...
                      X