Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy is not worth more than 1.3 million.

Dude can't even draw people to his fights in his hometown...

Who does he think he's fooling?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
      Timothy is not worth more than 1.3 million.

Dude can't even draw people to his fights in his hometown...

Who does he think he's fooling?

Bradley listened to Allah. Allah said Bradley deserves 50/50. Bradley will die for 50/50. THAT is the essence of Islam. Good religion to be honest. Teaches you to hold on to what you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        I hate to say it but im going to be blunt and some overly sensitive people may find this offensive but its not meant to be. Lets be honest there ALOT of African American boxers, There is currently only one world class British-Pakistani superlight weight, Not only that he is a MASSIVE draw in the UK/Pakistan/Philipines , Bradley/Peterson/ALexander or any other African American boxer must realise that they are just another African American boxer, Bradley can not sell a fight out in his living room, Peterson is a glorified loser that lost to Bradley and then lost in the eyes of many to Ortiz, Alexander was a Don King hype job who quit like a dog.

Why should Bradley a guy who can only win fights with his head because he is utterly featherfisted get more money than Khan who is the international star and the draw? Bradley never sold a PPV in his life and Khan sold 60,000 PPV against McCLoskey. Bradley is not going to a dime of Khans money! He should be grateful for the chance to fight someone who is Pacquaio stalemate and a draw not only that but a world champion.
        This does not surprise me because I been saying for days now you are a racist sir..I don't know what anybody's race has to do with anything in this conversation so for you to bring it up also brings out/up ya racism..Sad..

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          Peterson made 345,000 to fight Bradley so 300,000 from Khan is not his highest pay day and considering Khan was to get 1.25 mill, lamont is on the short end of an 80-20 deal, on top of the fact Khan had a rematch clause in which Peterson would still only make 300k being the champ. Bradley is apparently having problems with his promoter and HBO and only idiots think otherwise. oh and dirk Khan is more accomplished because of who he beat in your eyes because he's never been unified, so that's your way of making sure think Khan is more accomplished than devon. its sad you think this, shows a low level of intelligence. What your saying is kind of like saying Lebron is more accomplished than kobe because he was mvp twice and his team had better records, and he posted a better record against the lakers, but kobe has the rings, hence more accomplished. Devon was unified champ, Khan is not, Devon more accomplished, I bet you think Khan is more accomplished than Nate Campbell too. I been trying not to say this but you Brits and how biased you are, makes you look stupid, come into reality. be real with yourselves
          Wish I could give you more green,so much truth coming off this post..

Comment

Pakistan is a US ally? If anything they helped US beat the Taliban in Afghanistan after 9/11 because the President of the US was reading "My Pet Goat" upside down.

Stick to topic, I have said Bradley is just another African American boxer, Nothing special, Khan is the star and the attraction.
            There is nothing special about Khan or he would have cross over in the U.S.umm which he did'int..

Comment

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              This does not surprise me because I been saying for days now you are a racist sir..I don't know what anybody's race has to do with anything in this conversation so for you to bring it up also brings out/up ya racism..Sad..
              What exactly is racist? Perhaps you think any criticism of an African American boxer is automatically racist? People critic Khan all the time are they also racist? Some yes, but the majority probably not!

Dont make false assumptions and dont be overly sensitive to criticism.

Comment

What exactly is racist? Perhaps you think any criticism of an African American boxer is automatically racist? People critic Khan all the time are they also racist? Some yes, but the majority probably not!

Dont make false assumptions and dont be overly sensitive to criticism.
                I don't care if anybody criticizes any fighter but to put the nationality of the fighter before the criticism of the fighter is what makes ya racist..What does Khan nationality have to do with why I think he will lose to Bradley nothing,I just think Bradley is a better fighter..What's the reason why you think Bradley will lose to Khan,because he is a over hype African American..Racist prick wake up moron...If ya gonna be racist just don't try to act like ya not like some coward..
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 04-28-2011, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Come on man, how many times you posted that? Do something original ffs! You would never catch us Khan fans repeating the same gag over and over....

Anyway....STOP RUNNING TIMMY! STOP RUNNING OUT THERE BABY!

STOP RUNNING TIMMY !! STOP RUNNING OUT THERE BABY! !!

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

STOP RUNNING TIMMY !! STOP RUNNING OUT THERE BABY! !!

Comment

• Bradley just ducked the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X