No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
    America has had conflicts with Pakistan ever since Pakistan beginning harboring terrorism in their tribal areas.

Pakistan supports terrorism. That is just the truth guys. And that is downright wrong.
    Pakistan is a US ally? If anything they helped US beat the Taliban in Afghanistan after 9/11 because the President of the US was reading "My Pet Goat" upside down.

Stick to topic, I have said Bradley is just another African American boxer, Nothing special, Khan is the star and the attraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
      Pakistan is a US ally? If anything they helped US beat the Taliban in Afghanistan after 9/11 because the President of the US was reading "My Pet Goat" upside down.

Stick to topic, I have said Bradley is just another African American boxer, Nothing special, Khan is the star and the attraction.
      Pakistan is an American ally. So are Afghanistan, Egypt, and Iran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        I hate to say it but im going to be blunt and some overly sensitive people may find this offensive but its not meant to be. Lets be honest there ALOT of African American boxers, There is currently only one world class British-Pakistani superlight weight, Not only that he is a MASSIVE draw in the UK/Pakistan/Philipines , Bradley/Peterson/ALexander or any other African American boxer must realise that they are just another African American boxer, Bradley can not sell a fight out in his living room, Peterson is a glorified loser that lost to Bradley and then lost in the eyes of many to Ortiz, Alexander was a Don King hype job who quit like a dog.

Why should Bradley a guy who can only win fights with his head because he is utterly featherfisted get more money than Khan who is the international star and the draw? Bradley never sold a PPV in his life and Khan sold 60,000 PPV against McCLoskey. Bradley is not going to a dime of Khans money! He should be grateful for the chance to fight someone who is Pacquaio stalemate and a draw not only that but a world champion.
        No disrespect you sound like a Khan fanatic and you are as bad as those Khan haters

Khan and Bradley are both in the same league in terms career.

They need each other and this fight has potential to push them up the ladder to success.

Khan should be greatful as should Bradley, but are leagues behind the likes of FM and Pacquaio.

Both Bradley and Khan have big questions marks beside there names...

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          No disrespect you sound like a Khan fanatic and you are as bad as those Khan haters

Khan and Bradley are both in the same league in terms career.

They need each other and this fight has potential to push them up the ladder to success.

Khan should be greatful as should Bradley, but are leagues behind the likes of FM and Pacquaio.

Both Bradley and Khan have big questions marks beside there names...
          Muslims are not fanatics! That is stereotypical and RACIST!

Comment

America has had conflicts with Pakistan ever since Pakistan beginning harboring terrorism in their tribal areas.

Pakistan supports terrorism. That is just the truth guys. And that is downright wrong.
            The Pakistan goverment doesnt support terrorism otherwise the Uk and US governments would not support them and donate them money.

Pakistan however is a mess right now because Taliban/Al qaeda are targeting the uneducated poor folk with extreme islam

If Pakistan itself supported terrorism it would not be a victim of terrorist bombs and suicides which kill there own people.

Comment

The Pakistan goverment doesnt support terrorism otherwise the Uk and US governments would not support them and donate them money.

Pakistan however is a mess right now because Taliban/Al qaeda are targeting the uneducated poor folk with extreme islam

If Pakistan itself supported terrorism it would not be a victim of terrorist bombs and suicides which kill there own people.

You're right, Pakistan doesn't support terrorism. Pakistan is weak and doesn't have control over the massive amounts of terrorist activity originating in Pakistan. I really wish we could have a thread about a Muslim boxer without bringing up IEDs and terrorism, guys.

Comment

Muslims are not fanatics! That is stereotypical and RACIST!
                Get a grip, where did i say Muslims are fanatics ? are you saying all Khans supporter are Muslims? I hope not because you sound like a moron

Khan fanatics= people who are so in love with Khan that they can't handle any form of criticism

Comment

Get a grip, where did i say Muslims are fanatics ? are you saying all Khans supporter are Muslims? I hope not because you sound like a moron

Khan fanatics= people who are so in love with Khan that they can't handle any form of criticism
                  Yeah you're right, Khan fans are ****s.

Comment

Yeah you're right, Khan fans are ****s.
                    Khans psycho fans are mos def weird as are Pacmans and FM's etc...

I'm a fan of khan, but i aint biased, i'll call a spade a spade...i try to be objective, one can be a fan without being obsessed

Comment

Khans psycho fans are mos def weird as are Pacmans and FM's etc...

I'm a fan of khan, but i aint biased, i'll call a spade a spade...i try to be objective, one can be a fan without being obsessed
                      I think Khan fans try to overcompensate for their ****sexuality. They are all repressed man lovers. Shitty life to live.

Comment

Working...
                      X