Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Won't Be Looking To Knock Mosley Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Spoken like a casual fan........
    Hell yea!! U see the difference between u and me is that I can enjoy watching whoever fight with some friends and some cold ones as long it's entertaining while ur sitting in front of ur computer screen pulling ur hair out because of someone's choices of opponent lol..

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      how do u see the ortiz pac fight playing out? lol im a floyd fan more than pac but i hate the ***** ******* thing!!! i try to keep it honest u know, i have respect for all boxers and styles these guys that post on here are pure Aholes bro ur right!
      Ortiz v PAC will b a epic slug fest where there r gona b big exchanger's ..BUt one thing about this fight Ortiz comes straight in there without no jab and he literally comes in straight lines and Ortiz is gona keep getting caught by a Right hook/left uppercut and that big rear overhand left or either left straight and pAC is not gona stand in front of Ortiz cuz ortiz is very dangerous puncher with youth/pretty good speed but still lacks defence cuz he gona get caught every time time but that who he is i dont think hes style is to box hes name is Vicious and if he is gona go down in flame's then thats the way hes going win or loose.. no more of this boxing even though he might need it HAHAHA but he is a fighter first boxer second...overall great fight Ortiz giving everything hes got but hes gona get stoped while giving a warrior like performance which i give the upmost respect cuz hes the man win or loose

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        Hell yea!! U see the difference between u and me is that I can enjoy watching whoever fight with some friends and some cold ones as long it's entertaining while ur sitting in front of ur computer screen pulling ur hair out because of someone's choices of opponent lol..
        Your the type of fan that Arum loves....lol

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Your the type of fan that Arum loves....lol
          Awww u mad?? Just for u bro, I'll tell arum
          To love u also hahaha...

Comment

U remind me of the hardcore sports fans that say they will ride with their team til the wheels fall off but as soon as their team starts to struggle it's fuccck that I'm not going to any more of there game until they start winning lol

Comment

Awww u mad?? Just for u bro, I'll tell arum
              To love u also hahaha...
              LOL.....thats ok bud. Am just not willing to bend over for Arum like you. Enjoy lol........

Comment

My gf's friend's friend knows pacman's wife they use to strip together some many years ago.. Word on the street is that manny is gonna lose on purpose to see if he can get a fight with floyd.. When asked why manny would do such a thing he replied saying floyd beat Mosley so if I beat Floyd that means I beat Mosley also... Phucking manny!!
                Don't be absurd. His stock would drop, and he would get 30% for the Floyd fight, that is IF Mayweather would be even interested in fighting someone who Shane just beat

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                  Believe me bro im the last person who wanted to see margarito v PAC and now mosley v PAC cuz i wanted manny to fight Berto for the unification of thier title's but Mosley is the one that was picked and thats that i dont cry about it but then again Berto lost in a great fight With Ortiz who i gave respect to both fighters for that great event and i would like for pAC to fight Ortiz/Bradley next if he wins with khan and hopefully Berto in the future
                  Well, good for you.

But, if Pac decides to continue fighting old men, faded champions, and stiff's, for his next 7 fights, just like he did for his last 7 fights..... then you will likely just sit there frantically waving your Manny-flag, insisting the he is the greatest

We are sick of that hypejob's joke fights.

Comment

I don't know why some of u guys make such a big deal about someones choice of opponent. Are u the one that is gonna be fighting or is it them? I'm all for whoever as long as I see some knockdowns and knockouts.. Isn't this why people pay for a fight? To enjoy some beers with some friends watch the fight and bull***** with eachother?? Some of u keyboard warriors is to serious about this lol... Relax and watch the fight i'll even buy u a drink..
                    You fkn clown.

The " who " and the " when " are the ONLY two things that determine a fighters legacy.

Just like I said in the post above.....

If Pac decides to continue fighting old men, faded champions, and stiff's, for his next 7 fights, just like he did for his last 7 fights..... then you will likely just sit there frantically waving your Manny-flag, insisting that he is the greatest.

iNDOLiFER, that type of fighter is referred to as an over-rated hypejob.

Can't you see that your indifference to Manny's opponents while proudly proclaiming that he is the greatest of all time, is why you get labeled a non-boxing fanboy and bashed for being a *******.

Surely you must realise that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                      Well, good for you.

But, if Pac decides to continue fighting old men, faded champions, and stiff's, for his next 7 fights, just like he did for his last 7 fights..... then you will likely just sit there frantically waving your Manny-flag, insisting the he is the greatest

We are sick of that hypejob's joke fights.
                      U again!!!! you r the one obsessed with Pacquiao and u r the the quacking and u r the one always talking about him...u dumb Fanboys think that every one who watches Pacquiao is die hard fanboy's and filipino and almost every time all the dumb hoe's and tricks the floyd fanboys r always wrong cuz no one gives a F**n what they say HAHAHA..cuz at the end of the day they watch the fight too bunch of monkey's with no brains HAHAHAHAHAH but quack about the fight and watch it ..if u dont like Pacquiao dont watch hes fights and give him ratings HAHAHA cuz at the end of the day u watch the Pacquiao fight just to watch him go out looking at the lights

Comment

Working...
                      X