No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Won't Be Looking To Knock Mosley Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    Naw berto lost fair and square u can see him trying his best but sometimes ur best just ain't enough lol.. It's ok though u can't win them all.. And what are u talkin about, Shane is gonna win against manny...
    lol i was joking man but i dont think shane is gonna win

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      manny is a great fighter but this fight is a joke along with the marg and de la hoya fight i give him credit for anything else
      Believe me bro im the last person who wanted to see margarito v PAC and now mosley v PAC cuz i wanted manny to fight Berto for the unification of thier title's but Mosley is the one that was picked and thats that i dont cry about it but then again Berto lost in a great fight With Ortiz who i gave respect to both fighters for that great event and i would like for pAC to fight Ortiz/Bradley next if he wins with khan and hopefully Berto in the future

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Trainer Freddie Roach wants Manny Pacquiao to become the first fighter to knock Shane Mosley out. Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight championship against Mosley on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Roach wants Pacquiao to start fast because he doesn't believe Mosley will be able to handle the pressure round after round.

[Click Here To Read More]
        too late. u have already provided expectation of a KO.

Comment

I don't know why some of u guys make such a big deal about someones choice of opponent. Are u the one that is gonna be fighting or is it them? I'm all for whoever as long as I see some knockdowns and knockouts.. Isn't this why people pay for a fight? To enjoy some beers with some friends watch the fight and bull***** with eachother?? Some of u keyboard warriors is to serious about this lol... Relax and watch the fight i'll even buy u a drink..

Comment

I don't know why some of u guys make such a big deal about someones choice of opponent. Are u the one that is gonna be fighting or is it them? I'm all for whoever as long as I see some knockdowns and knockouts.. Isn't this why people pay for a fight? To enjoy some beers with some friends watch the fight and bull***** with eachother?? Some of u keyboard warriors is to serious about this lol... Relax and watch the fight i'll even buy u a drink..
            Spoken like a casual fan........

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
              Believe me bro im the last person who wanted to see margarito v PAC and now mosley v PAC cuz i wanted manny to fight Berto for the unification of thier title's but Mosley is the one that was picked and thats that i dont cry about it but then again Berto lost in a great fight With Ortiz who i gave respect to both fighters for that great event and i would like for pAC to fight Ortiz/Bradley next if he wins with khan and hopefully Berto in the future
              truth is there is not much competition for the guy, floyd is pretty much the only real threat for pac so anyone outside of floyd will catch criticism... everyone is leftovers and there is not to many big names left, unless he goes down to 140... but even then hed kill them... i think most people are suffering because that fight wit floyd has not been made yet... me included but im getting over it

Comment

yeah this is true i have to agree, the only reason i call this fight a joke is because shane was "2 good" 2 years ago but at the end of the day im going to watch it and enjoy it i wont lie...

Comment

NO these guys wana see manny go out seeing the lights thats what these idiots wana see cuz they cant take it no more

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    truth is there is not much competition for the guy, floyd is pretty much the only real threat for pac so anyone outside of floyd will catch criticism... everyone is leftovers and there is not to many big names left, unless he goes down to 140... but even then hed kill them... i think most people are suffering because that fight wit floyd has not been made yet... me included but im getting over it
                    U bro is a guy who knows what the hell u r u talking about not like these dumb hoe's and tricks just quack about fights ...everyone on here has losses olden days fighter have 10 to 15 losses coming have being stopped o KO'd and still have impressive wins on thier records there is no such thing as a perfect fighter and this is what they do they fight!!...but anyways yes there is only Ortiz left if u think about cuz the other fighter's people r not that interested in even though they r ok fights but not that great getting hyped up..but i really hope given manny wins this fight which im picking him to win i hope he fights Ortiz or Bradley cuz i dont see anyone at 147 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                      U bro is a guy who knows what the hell u r u talking about not like these dumb hoe's and tricks just quack about fights ...everyone on here has losses olden days fighter have 10 to 15 losses coming have being stopped o KO'd and still have impressive wins on thier records there is no such thing as a perfect fighter and this is what they do they fight!!...but anyways yes there is only Ortiz left if u think about cuz the other fighter's people r not that interested in even though they r ok fights but not that great getting hyped up..but i really hope given manny wins this fight which im picking him to win i hope he fights Ortiz or Bradley cuz i dont see anyone at 147 anymore
                      how do u see the ortiz pac fight playing out? lol im a floyd fan more than pac but i hate the ***** ******* thing!!! i try to keep it honest u know, i have respect for all boxers and styles these guys that post on here are pure Aholes bro ur right!

Comment

Working...
                      X