Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Ortiz vs Pacquiao was the fight to see at 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see this fight... if Floyd still doesn't want it.

Comment

I forgot about that since after the Maidana fight and people hated on Ortiz until he beat Berto.

Comment

I am not really sure how it was the fight to see at 140 before the Maidana fight happened?? Who exactly had Ortiz beat at the time..

Wouldn't mind seeing it at 147 though.. Pacquiao will wreck him though he is even better vs Southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          I can tell you just started watching boxing LOL.
          Damn I can't believe I'm agreeing with ModernTalking.

ModernTalking is right.

SMH, what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            There was one point in time where Pacquiao vs Diaz was the fight to be made.

Where it would have been fireworks. You probably would have known this if you were watching boxing before Dec 6, 2008.
            Yeah I remember that...Diaz called him out after a fight when he was still undefeated and said for him to stop fighting over the hill mexicans and fight a young one in his prime...guess Pac hasn't changed one bit....and *******s didn't watch boxing before Dec 6, 2008 so its no use bro...

Comment

There was one point in time where Pacquiao vs Diaz was the fight to be made.

Where it would have been fireworks. You probably would have known this if you were watching boxing before Dec 6, 2008.
              That was the fight that I thought that PAC was reaching over his limit. Back then he was already considered full blown at 130. A lot of his haters thought Baby Bull will overwhelm him and ridicule whoever thought PAC has a chance. Fast forward and it will be another way around.

Comment

Again if you were watching boxing before Dec 6, 2008 there is no way you would call Diaz a hype job.

LOL @ late 2007/early 2008 Hatton being the best fight for Pac. Especially over Juan Diaz.

My goodness you're an idiot. Just post on subjects that you know about. Subject that are post Dec 6 2008. And, maybe you wouldn't look like such a dumbass.
                Juan Diaz was considered a legitimate threat against Pac years ago just after Pac beat David Diaz. Instead Pac moved up, fought Oscar, Hatton and never look back. Let's say, Pac didn't move up and fought Diaz. It's safe to say now Pac could end early Juan Diaz career at 135. Pac when he fought David Diaz, at fight night he weighed in 147. The same 147 (1lb more or less) who destroyed Oscar, Hatton, Cotto,Clottey and Margarito. Just imagine what Pac can do to Juan Diaz but it doesn't mean he is a hyperjob and could beat anybody at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                  Juan Diaz was considered a legitimate threat against Pac years ago just after Pac beat David Diaz. Instead Pac moved up, fought Oscar, Hatton and never look back. Let's say, Pac didn't move up and fought Diaz. It's safe to say now Pac could end early Juan Diaz career at 135. Pac when he fought David Diaz, at fight night he weighed in 147. The same 147 (1lb more or less) who destroyed Oscar, Hatton, Cotto,Clottey and Margarito. Just imagine what Pac can do to Juan Diaz but it doesn't mean he is a hyperjob and could beat anybody at 135.
                  I don't understand what your point is with this post.

Comment

damn jro schooling foos left and right

slow down

we cant learn at this pace

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Yeah I remember that...Diaz called him out after a fight when he was still undefeated and said for him to stop fighting over the hill mexicans and fight a young one in his prime...guess Pac hasn't changed one bit....and *******s didn't watch boxing before Dec 6, 2008 so its no use bro...
                      You're much more ******ed than I thought because PAC went on to fight Dela Hoya instead of Diaz. And don't give me that **** that Dela Hoya was weight drained, you probably had Dela Hoya by murder going into the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X