Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Will Spectacularly Decapitate Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he pulls out a knife, Haye might win....

Comment

Wow, Haye really should focus on his training and stuff, Yes you got to sell tickets and more PPV but at the sametime less interviews and more training..

Comment

At least it's gonna be a REAL HEAVY WEIGHT FIGHT for the first time in....well ****, I can't even remember the last time!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdogg View Post
          i dont even think this fight will be competitive its a total mismatch Wlad will dominate. Haye has power but he has never been in the ring with a decent heavyweight and I will bet my house that Wlad totally dominates this fight. Not even close

I agree....Wlads boxing skill, size & power will own Haye. Haye is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            After the fight - " I give props to Wlad. I really thought I could knock him out, but he's a great fighter and I'd like a rematch. All that talk before the fight was just nonsense to sell tickets."
            .......This^^^

Comment

Haye-Klitschko and the old Dublin Opinion humour ****zine

Allow me , folks, to reproduce the wording below a cartoon in the famous Dublin Opinion of years ago. The cartoon depicted a boxing ring, with all the spectators as well as the lone fighter in the ring and the ref, ALL looking upwards.

The paraphrased caption.... "David Haye hasn't landed once in this round yet......"

I've ALWAYS thought this was very funny, and now, how well it will fit into the coming "fight" between Klitschko and Haye.... Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                warrrrrrrrrr haye save the division haye, cant wait for july 2nd, haye will destroy wlad. the speed, agility and power of haye will be too much
                Kinda hard to save a Division when you already announced you're retirement date as 6 months from now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  A lot of experts are labeling David Haye's next outing as the "defining fight" of the British heavyweight's career. The WBA champion says the label of "defining fight" works both ways. He says WBO/IBF/IBO champion Wladimir Klitschko is in the same boat. Haye and Klitschko will finally meet to unify their titles on July 2 at the Imtech-Arena in Hamburg, Germany. Haye expects a huge victory by knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

This endless diatribe from Haye might carry some weight if he was actaully as good as he or his fans believe he is. Or if even accomplished half as much as he or his fans believe he has. But what has he actaully accomplished? The fact is he was the cruiser champ for a total of two rounds and his heavyweight career has been little more then a joke. And the only in their prime world class fighter he has beaten was Enzo Macc. And poor old Enzo probably has to wear head gear on a windy day just so a gust of wind doesn't knock him out. Haye can run his mouth all he wants but compared to Wlad or even Adamek his career has been blown way out of proportion to what has actually occurred and he is overrated because of it.

Comment

^ wow if haye watches that vid hes gonna **** himself. That is one big athletic freak

Comment

Working...
                      X