No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Will Spectacularly Decapitate Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    Being a big Vitali fan, I would love to see him retire with all the belts, because he is in my view one of the toughest heavyweights to ever get in the ring.

However, I really don't see the evidence to suggest that Haye can beat a prime Wladimir, who Chris Byrd says hits WAY harder than Vitali does, and he should know.

Nothing Haye has done as a HW indicates that he is ready or able to beat this version of Wlad, who is NOT the same guy who lost to Corrie Sanders. Haye has mostly talked himself into this position -- many people didn't think he even beat the toughest guy he's faced as a HW so far, Nico Valuev. If he did beat him, it was by the very slightest of margins.
    its been a longtime since wlad has been in trouble in a fight.haye does have the speed & power to hurt wlad(down 13times).hayes window of opportunity is in the first 3 rounds after that wlad will jab & grab & wear haye down...haye needs to jump on him fast or else it will be a long night or short night at that.haye needs to take a big risk jumping in aggressively like sanders did.i know wlad isnt the same fighter but he cant all of a sudden develope an iron chin like vitali so the chance will be there but only if haye takes the risk of getting inside aggressively which will leave him open to be countered by wlad...its a very intriguing fight imo

Comment

haye is such a clown. so delusional . . . i don;t think he really believes himself anymore - he's just trying to ensure he gets the most money possible for this fight because it's likely going to be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        After the fight - " I give props to Wlad. I really thought I could knock him out, but he's a great fighter and I'd like a rematch. All that talk before the fight was just nonsense to sell tickets."
        Yeah, that would be typical. Haye may or may not feel that way, but I know that Wlad and Vitali really dislike him intensely.

Comment

Yeah, that would be typical. Haye may or may not feel that way, but I know that Wlad and Vitali really dislike him intensely.
          It's going to be hilarious when he jumps in with one of those hooks and gets caught, at least that's what I feel like will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            its been a longtime since wlad has been in trouble in a fight.haye does have the speed & power to hurt wlad(down 13times).hayes window of opportunity is in the first 3 rounds after that wlad will jab & grab & wear haye down...haye needs to jump on him fast or else it will be a long night or short night at that.haye needs to take a big risk jumping in aggressively like sanders did.i know wlad isnt the same fighter but he cant all of a sudden develope an iron chin like vitali so the chance will be there but only if haye takes the risk of getting inside aggressively which will leave him open to be countered by wlad...its a very intriguing fight imo
            Haye has a chance like anyone who can punch, but his chance is not very great. I think it is far more likely to be a one-sided beatdown by Wlad ending in an early stoppage. Wlad will be more prepared for this fight than for any other in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              After the fight - " I give props to Wlad. I really thought I could knock him out, but he's a great fighter and I'd like a rematch. All that talk before the fight was just nonsense to sell tickets."
              of course it is all talk to sell tickets....tyson was going to eat lennox's children & kill him(lennox no children at time)after the beating tyson said he was friends with lennox & mother & gave lennox his due saying he couldnt beat him...haye doesnt really hate the klits,hes just trying to sell tickets...most everyone should know this but a few klit fans dont because they take it personally like the klits are their friends & they go to their house for xmas dinner or something...at least you see this...

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                haye is such a clown. so delusional . . . i don;t think he really believes himself anymore - he's just trying to ensure he gets the most money possible for this fight because it's likely going to be his last.
                He's also nervous, and when he's nervous is when he does the most yapping. His nickname should be David "Chihuahua" Haye.

I don't think he'll last very long when he gets tagged with the steelhammer.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  of course it is all talk to sell tickets....tyson was going to eat lennox's children & kill him(lennox no children at time)after the beating tyson said he was friends with lennox & mother & gave lennox his due saying he couldnt beat him...haye doesnt really hate the klits,hes just trying to sell tickets...most everyone should know this but a few klit fans dont because they take it personally like the klits are their friends & they go to their house for xmas dinner or something...at least you see this...
                  The Klitschkos dislike Haye intensely and it's not an act. Vitali already choked him in a German restaurant when he threw that magazine with the severed heads picture in Vitali's lap.

Who knows what Haye really thinks or feels? He talks so much I think he ends up believing his own bull**** a lot of the time.

Comment

He's also nervous, and when he's nervous is when he does the most yapping. His nickname should be David "Chihuahua" Haye.

I don't think he'll last very long when he gets tagged with the steelhammer.
                    nervous or not he's walking out of this fight with alot of money...thats the whole point of him prolonging this matchup...he got a belt & the klits want it.he brings more money to the table(this was even confirmed by the klitschko people)then either brother & its time to cash in.he wins he has another huge payday coming,he loses he retires with a nice big bank account still.i actually hope the acting & retirement talk is bs though.

Comment

Originally posted by PakistaniKiller
                      Wlad may hit harder, but his style means he doesn't hit as mich as Vitali. Vitali is the man, brave, strong and he has no fear. Wlad has fear and that prevents him from going all out. When a fighter gives it his all, no matter jow much the 'true' boxing fans think of brawlers, it is what saves boxing by getting kids into the sport, and people pay for it!

I was reading some words of fans of Haye, Pac, Khan and Mayweather and many don't seem to know anything at all.
                      You'll see what happens when Wlad follows up a hard left jab with a steelhammer straight right to Haye's chin. Get back to me after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X