Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corley: "Mosley will knock Pacquiao out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ good point, PAC going for the ko mite backfire on him.. Lets see what they both bring to the table come fight night..

Comment

Had a dream the other night Mosley Knocked out Pac. Knew it was a dream though cause Mosley won, haha. Richardson will end up throwing in the towel in this fight. Pac is strong but I don't think he can knock Mosley out. There is a 1 in a million chance Mosley could KO Pac, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        i agree with you but the only way that pac is going to suffer in the p4p rankings is if he loses.
        In the official ranking, you are probably right.
        What if Pac got knock down once and Moseley loses by UD w/o being KO. You don't think more fans (unofficial ranking) will question more about Pac being the P4P king AND not able to knock Shane out?

Comment

The P4P status is where Manny found motivation for this fight since he noticed many people are raving on Sergio. Too many people listen to Koncz and think that this is just to one-up Mayweather.

Comment

the body will be murked and the head will follow

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              If Shane trades with Pac hes going to sleep. NO ONE TRADES WITH PAC AND GETS THE BETTER OF HIM.
              That would be Pacquiao's down fall. He has to box Shane. Shane is hesitant enough to allow manny to box and look good. If Shane corners him the power difference will cause big problems for Pacquiao. I think he boxes and Shane looks bad. If he fights then Shane gets his chance. Mosley has a chip on his shoulder we have to take into account. He knows its now or or never so he's going all out.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                The P4P status is where Manny found motivation for this fight since he noticed many people are raving on Sergio. Too many people listen to Koncz and think that this is just to one-up Mayweather.
                I heard it from Roach and its true. No other reason to fight Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  Mosley is a good draw. So $$$ is another reason.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    The Mosley fight happened because he left Golden Boy (unlike JMM) and is a draw (unlike Berto). I heard it from Manny's own mouth in the news that his p4p status is on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                      Mosley is a good draw. So $$$ is another reason.
                      Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                      The Mosley fight happened because he left Golden Boy (unlike JMM) and is a draw (unlike Berto). I heard it from Manny's own mouth in the news that his p4p status is on the line.
                      Fellas yall are talking about givens for any match Pacquiao takes. May it be Ortiz, Bradley, Cotto2 or any other opponent he's gonna make big money and have his P4P on the line. How long have we been watching the one up show? Lets be really real and admit that Mosley only has a punchers chance. Im cool with him taking the fight as long as it leads to Mayweather. No hate but lets be honest the intentions are clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X