Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corley: "Mosley will knock Pacquiao out"

pac should not try and trade with mosley. that could end tragically

Comment

Well it's been a year full of upsets so far , so yeah , its possible......

Comment

LOL remind me of Malignaggi....if Manny beat Cotto than he's the best ever. After Manny beat Cotto....Malignaggi: Manny is on steroid.

Comment

im rootin for mosley... i hate the fact that everyone is just dismissing him as an easy KO.

Comment

6rd ko molsey!!

Comment

I never take serious what a sparring partner says. I dont think Ive seen one yet that went agains the guy he was sparring with

Comment

I think Pac will probably prevail. However, the expectation is very high on Pac to KO Shane. Without a sound defeat, Pac could suffer from P4P. The high expectation is good for Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  I think Pac will probably prevail. However, the expectation is very high on Pac to KO Shane. Without a sound defeat, Pac could suffer from P4P. The high expectation is good for Mosley.
                  i agree with you but the only way that pac is going to suffer in the p4p rankings is if he loses.

Comment

If Shane trades with Pac hes going to sleep. NO ONE TRADES WITH PAC AND GETS THE BETTER OF HIM.

Comment

Working...
                    X