Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko beats ANY fighter in history in a H2H MATCHUP.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not gonna say he beats everyone because the fantasy fights are completely opinion.

But you have to be kidding yourself if you dont think he gives any other great HWs a hard time.

Comment

You guys are such a bunch of idiots with the same bs over & over again... Lewis slashed his face & Byrd made him quit. Those things don't happen & you have a perfect record that would be hard for anybody to refute. This guy.. comes in... kicks the ever living crapout of every opponent he's ever faced.. never once SHOWN he can outboxed in ANY manner.. yet you guys conjure up theories that he can be beat.

He can't be beat...you're all fools.. i'm laughing at the haters as I know the truth... you guys are all in denial with a bunch of lame excuses as to why he's not all that. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS... THERE IS NOBODY THAT HAS EVER OUTBOXED HIM IN A FIGHT... NO ONE EVER OUTSCORED HIM IN A FIGHT.. NO ONE HAS EVER THROWN OR LANDED MORE PUNCHES THAN HIM IN A FIGHT.. 44 FIGHTS & 209 RDS & NOBODY HAS EVER KNOCKED HIM DOWN.. nO ONE HEAVYWEIGHT HAS ever knocked out his foes at a higher rate than his 88.64% rate.

The guy has WON freakin' 95% of the rds he's fought... unheard of in THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF BOXING & YOU WANT TO TELL ME HE'S NOT ALL OF THAT WHEN HE'S ALL OF THAT & THEN SOME.. ****ING TONS OF EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP & Y'ALL just laught at it because you hate the dude..hate where he comes from..

jealous of both brother's success.. all of it.
      Recognize that if there ever was a fighter a s dominant as Ivan Drago conjured up by technology.. Vitali Klitschko would be the first one they'd gather aLL THE DATA FROM as he simply has EVERYTHING in his favor to state he's been the most dominant & strongest fighter in boxing history. He's got the numbers in his favor.

. he's got the size in his favor.. he's got the strength in his favor... he has EVERYTHING yet you's want to tell me that he hasn't beaten anyone of note & alltime greats of the past would take him to school incl. a prime LEWIS when everything points to this all being the other way around. The most dominant fighter in modern boxing history & he's not getting credit for it..it's a damn shame we live in a prejudiced society where we look at where someone came from instead of looking at there skills. You guys can all think so & so will beat him but I know better.

. i know that it's never been remotely close to happening.. he gave away a fight to Byrd despite dominating the fight.. he was the better man in that ring vs Lewis & lost because of cuts that were caused by a dirty lewis punch.. regardless.. he gets awarded the loss because of cosmetics despite handing out the more severe beating..they awarded the W to both fighters that didn't deserve or earn it.. anyone who thinks otherwise is a hater & distorter of the truth.

Both Lewis & Byrd BARELY won more than a rd apiece & were both rewarded because Vitali's physical health was NOT up to par towards the end of the bout.. if it were..does ANYONE even think Byrd & Lewis wind up winning when they barely scratched out more than a rd between them in 15 rds total against Vitali... Keep fooling yourselves........

Comment

Originally posted by farlap View Post
        who gives a **** how tall Vitali is. Everyone Klit hugger loves to bring up his height as the reason why he should be considered the greatest HW ever.

yes Haye has only had a few fights at heavy weight but crusier weight is no easier to win via KO. And I have never herd a Haye supporter constantly bring up his KO%.

And I'm no Haye nut-hugga, I think Vitali beats Haye. My point is it's so much easier to KO the average heavyweight now because they're simply not in shape.
        It's all of it.. you see me claiming the 7 ft freak Haye stole the belt from is the most dominant. Read my script son... i go into detail & yes they were mentioning it right before Vitali whacked SOLIS in a rd to recapture the % back from Haye..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          Just ignore this guy, i don't even think he's a Klitschko fan.
          2X stop feeding the troll. BTW, I passed 50th stage of Plants and Zombies.

Comment

YOU CHOOSE to ignore all those facts by stating his lack of competition when NO ONE has been this dominant against similar foes.. You can't even refute the numbers because you know it's all true. So INSTEAD you look at other deficiencies like the Byrd & Lewis fight WHEN everyone already knows by now the circumstances & how he was defeated in those fights.. Fine he lost twice.. so did Lewis.. so has every other great in heavyweight history except for Marciano. His competition.. most of them are all perceived as whack but if Both Klitschko's weren't around..these fighters would ALL be rated higher. He's got alot of good fighters on his resume. has beat alot of them with very good records including a handful of undefeated prospects & his title record (championship fights) are on par with other greats. I think we're exaggerating the abilities of all the fighters he's beat. Alot of them are good fighters...ever since his early days in Germany...since the Byrd fight.. I bet you those fighters records at the time he fought them were all close to 90% success.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              2X stop feeding the troll. BTW, I passed 50th stage of Plants and Zombies.
              You & him can go feed the plants & zombies.... that's defintely your expertise as you's both don't know shet about heavweight boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X